Sign in to follow this  
liverpool54321

Red Zone Experience at O2?

Anyone done Red Zone yet at O2?  Wondering what to expect and whether they have cloakroom for leaving bags etc.  Also, can you buy food in Red Zone area?

I was there yesterday. There's no cloak room specifically for RZ. Plenty of things to eat on the concourse, but nothing in the redzone itself. The redzone is quite big and has plenty of room.

It shows on the AXS or Ticketmaster website. It's more over towards the side of the arena on each side. So you're close and you get to see the screens. RZ1 is Adams side (north side) RZ2 is Edge's side (south side). Once you check in they will split the queue into those two groups and you get led into the arena by Emma. RZ people get in shortly after the regular GA queue.

I didn't actually see it cause I went into the GA area. I know they had them in the US, but I didn't really look last night.

There was a small stand selling beer in the red zone.

Didn't spot any other refereshments.

All they had was stella and someone was walking round selling water and coke but its was so easy to go to the main bar.Do not go early there really is no point we went in at 630 but could have stood in the same place 5 mins before or during gig.Legs were aching from standing around so long.View of b stage was nil due to a raised rectangle area  on the left at the start of rz it had people stood in there all foreigners so dont know what tickets they were as a over the top steward stopped us going on it.Didnt talk to anyone apart from a selfish ignorant german standing up on the rail blocking everyones view as nearly everyone was foreign in there also.

Yeah - the view of the b stage (or lack of) was very disappointing. The 360 red zone experience and view was far better.

We were in GA last night and have Red Zone for Thursday - having seen the Red Zone last night (we stood just in front of it) we are disappointed by it a little and not as excited as we were about Thursday.  

We walked into GA last night at 7.15, didn't queue at all anywhere beforehand, and below is a photo I took from our position.  We were able to move about freely, so could stand back a little for the screens if we wanted or move toward the B stage if we wanted.  

The show was incredible and I don't think that Red Zone is going to add anything to that for us

post-306267-0-77246700-1445947313_thumb.jpg

So, what is the best side, the north or the south? As I have red you cant walk over to the other side. And if we get it to the rail, what is the best rail spot, the main stage rail, the catwalk rail or the E stage rail? I have noticed that it is not neccesary to que up early for good spots, but if I want a rail spot, how early do I have to Get in line?

No best spot - all have pluses and minuses.

In the red zone The side with Adam? Adam does like to come over and pose. The edge seems more rooted to his spot on the main stage from what I saw.

To see more of Bono you need to be nearer the main stage rail or the e stage.

Sign in to follow this