Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

London Shows 3 And 4 #U2ieTour Live Thread

Bit wetter today, the perks of queuing indoors!

Some familiar faces again, lucky folks :) 

Stunning show, going back to the O2 tonight in block 111 right in the centre...

have GA tickets for Monday...am mulling over going back a fourth time on Tuesday :)

Such a shame they didn't hire a session musician to play Bono's guitar on The Fly - that's the only favourite that I probably won't hear between last night and the next 3!

Still can't believe this......Such an incredible show last night..... And tonight, again....With the mercy of the MIXLR-Gods we, the non-ticket-holding mortals, will hear the other Gods play again.....

Hey that's Monica Martino in the chat with BW and Harry Kantas !!!!!

Concert yesterday was totally magical! I loved being next to the rail and having the guys so close up, particularly when they were in the e-stage.  WOW, the sound of Larry hitting the drums is still in my ears! There were many magnificent moments! I can't think of a negative...although in my case not being able to see properly for a few songs, but I know it would be like that.  I thought Bono was particularly amazing, I am not sure what people are commenting on his vocals...Also I wish Adam would use the catwalk a bit more :( 

I was blessed to witness Gloria and the other gems! :)

It is round #2 for me tonight but this time in the seats...so I will experience the screens in a different way! 

My phone didn't have any sort of signal to tweet at all until near the end unfortunately hope today it will be different. 

Hey that's Monica Martino in the chat with BW and Harry Kantas !!!!!

yes :D

It was a big pleasure doing it

Everybody was happy because Bono named zootopians among people in the house

A house where there are no strangers but friends yet to be met

Edited by monica martino

Does anyone know opening time for the experience bus by Apple?

opened 3pm yesterday. q'd for 40 mins. lasts 4mins.

Edited by Stuart P

Stunning show, going back to the O2 tonight in block 111 right in the centre...

have GA tickets for Monday...am mulling over going back a fourth time on Tuesday :)

Such a shame they didn't hire a session musician to play Bono's guitar on The Fly - that's the only favourite that I probably won't hear between last night and the next 3!

I heard they found someone....They call him "The Edge", rumors say he's from outer space but you didn't hear it from me...

Edited by pain_18_

Heading off to the #"U2ieTour #London for my 2nd Show of the Tour .Was their on Monday ,absolutely stunning.High hopes for Tonight especially after last night's Fab reviews.

Wish I was there. :)

Off to town now. See you later maybe!

They were all out of bunny ears: (

Guess I"all have to get out the pom poms & a mini.

Let's go, U2 Rah! Rah! Rah!

Rock! Rock! Rock & Roll High School!:)

I'm good if there's no broadcast. Above all Enjoy Yourselves tonight!:)

Edited by hestia

London London...

the blue navy t-shirt of the day started everything going right "this is the color I must have". It was quite a pleasure to see the show the 2nd time. Very different when seeing the screen in its full. Something just clicked and got a very empowering, touching, pouncing night and the ending with the fierce & fun drums and Patti crowned it. Truly happy decided not to get rid of my tic after all. Little things. NYD. Larry looking gorgeous in navy blue. The band, so professional, steady, convincing  :wub: in balance, everybody doing the job. The sound was great even though Bullet is (and has been) too loud for me and brutally cuts the magic of October. Bono's voice was again amazing (but not in Bullet!) and he really takes all out of it until some grief and playing with the melody, loved it. 

Thank you all who gave the idea to see the show again and pick a place in front of the red zone, also the American lady in the queue who was going to see all six in London. It was really a very different view compared close the e-stage. 

And more than anything I love walking free the streets of London and now in the shade and grace of the Autumn trees. 

London London...

the blue navy t-shirt of the day started everything going right "this is the color I must have". It was quite a pleasure to see the show the 2nd time. Very different when seeing the screen in its full. Something just clicked and got a very empowering, touching, pouncing night and the ending with the fierce & fun drums and Patti crowned it. Truly happy decided not to get rid of my tic after all. Little things. NYD. Larry looking gorgeous in navy blue. The band, so professional, steady, convincing  :wub: in balance, everybody doing the job. The sound was great even though Bullet is (and has been) too loud for me and brutally cuts the magic of October. Bono's voice was again amazing (but not in Bullet!) and he really takes all out of it until some grief and playing with the melody, loved it. 

Thank you all who gave the idea to see the show again and pick a place in front of the red zone, also the American lady in the queue who was going to see all six in London. It was really a very different view compared close the e-stage. 

And more than anything I love walking free the streets of London and now in the shade and grace of the Autumn trees. 

Lovely words and the ending of the post.....Autumn trees.... :wub:

London London...

Lovely words and the ending of the post.....Autumn trees.... :wub:

yes