Sign in to follow this  
ourmaninbananas

1 GA Standing ticket for SALE for Monday O2 2nd Nov FACE VALUE

Hi,

Not sure if I am allowed to arrange to sell tickets on here - if I am not then I am sorry - but it's probably nicer than StubHub or Viagogo or GetMeIn or eBay...

I have managed to score myself block 111 Row J seats (and I am too old, lazy, and fat to stand in GA) so I would like to sell my GA TICKETLESS ENTRY to a fan on here for FACE VALUE +SERVICE CHARGE + FACILITY FEE which is £64 GBP.

Please note:

I will be arriving at the O2 NOT BEFORE 6.30 pm, and I will have to use my debit card to get you into the GA Entry which is door F before I will go and collect my own ticket from the Box Office.

I think the best option would be I would forward the email confirmation from AXS/O2 and print out the confirmation to bring it with me so the buyer can see that it's real then we can smoke some cigarettes and tell some tall tales about who loves U2 more and has been to more gigs before I get you through Gate F...

Please reply on here then PM me.

I will wait 24 hours before I post the tickets on Viagogo (for the same price + Viagogo fees which means £72.74)...

Again, sorry if this is not allowed...

Philip

Edited by ourmaninbananas

Sign in to follow this