Sign in to follow this  
digsy

London seat prices change?

Been lookin at ticket availability for the last couple of night and just discovered that tickets I paid £165 for when they first came on sale are currently being sold for £90!

Are they allowed to do that?

TBH I was pretty disappointed with them anyway - when I purchased them it seems I misinterpreted the map as I thought they were e-stage end when actually they're behind the main stage.

Can't believe that they would charge £165 (£185 incl fees) for seats pretty much smack behind the stage! Not surprised they dropped the Price but seems unfair having already sold them at a higher rate.

Has this happened to anyone else - the area in referring to is block 114.

Do you think I have any recourse to complain or ask for a partial refund?

Have to say I'm surprised if they were charging that much for tix at either end of the arena. We paid that much andnight 1 we were on the very front row, about midway down the side right by the VIP area. Night two we were about ten rows back, slightly closer to i stage, but again with great views of the whole stage area and screen.

I would guess that there is something in the small print along the lines of "final seating plan not confirmed / subject to change / etc" as a get out. I believe the Ticketmaster seating plan that was published when the tickets went on sale last December is the incorrect one. Whereas the one on Axs.com hasn't changed and is correct.

And in the drop down menu for price range you can read Subject to change...

Fine print- there's always fine print isn't there. Doesn't make it any less crappy.

Thanks for the replies. Frustrating as I would never have bought them in the first place had I known they were behind the stage and not opposite e-stage, and then to have paid double for them... Ouch!

We were there on Friday night, tickets bought during the "Experience" fan club release & priced at £165 each in Block 101.

When we got in I was less than impressed to find that we had a side on view to the main stage.

We had a great view of the screen, an okay view of the "e" stage & it was brilliant to get an almost "onstage" perspective of looking out from the stage, as it was we ended up having a blast & thought the seats were actually pretty decent.

Don't think I would have liked to have been directly behind the stage or looking straight on from the other end of the arena, I assume that you wouldn't see anything of the screen which if were being honest is a major part of the show.

Going to both nights in Glasgow with standing tickets with Red Zone on Saturday so looking forward to a different perspective of the show.

we have tickets for Block 115 and when we got there they took them off us and said that it was a mistake that tickets were sold for behind the stage, and they gave us tickets for up in the gods! we kicked off and they finally gave us great seats back in level 1 with a great view, but then the behind the stage section was still packed so they must have resold them...

Sign in to follow this