Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

London Shows 5 And 6 #U2ieTour Live Thread

There was a cool pic with Adam going crazy on the Bass somwehere around here....Please post it again, if YOU can......Post more pics period !!!!

Great show, they sounded fantastic and seemed so happy, great to see them smiling and relaxed, they made it look so easy performing to a huge audience! The illustrated screens were stunning, the colours were mesmerising, as was Larry's drumming, I could watch him all day, the concentration, he is rock solid throughout.

I couldn't have asked for more on the set list (well I could have but they would have been there til the early hours ha ha) - I have kept out of the threads so I didn't know what to expect but Out of Control wow I certainly was, bouncing around like a mad thing plus I Will Follow, plus Bullet the Blue Sky ( a beautiful noise) plus City of Blinding Lights, songs from Achtung wow wow wow. One was wonderful towards the end when Bono handed it to the crowd, I sang every word as loud as my lungs would allow me! And Volcano too, great hear that live other than in my own bedroom, usually wrapped in a bath towel with a hairbrush for a mic! ;))

but...and there is a but...sorry guys but the set up didn't work that well for many of us at ground level, could you elevate the walkway and smaller stage please next time?? Some of us are very little!! When you left the main stage, we lost sight of you for what seemed like an eternity. We were entertaining ourselves for most of that time lol. Was gutted not to see EBW 'in the flesh', it was the one I was looking forward to the most. Ironically they were Invisible!! There is a Them that could see and only us who couldn't - see what I did there!

I was so happy to have made it there and to be so close to the main stage. I watched Larry - a lot!! He is so sexico the man is a god lol...

They looked so happy waving to the crowd at the end, it felt like a real privilege to see them, they are truly magnificent and unique. I just love them to bits. The best birthday present ever!

Thank you U2, it's been a tough few years for me, truly heartbreaking, I held out for you and it has been the highlight amid great sadness in my life. I know this sounds mushy and maybe it's part of the post show euphoria but your songs have enriched my life since I was a young teen, they are a part of me. A light that never goes out xxxx (one for each of you)

xx (extra's for Larry :x)

Nicely said.  I'm glad it was a beautiful day for you...except when you couldn't see them. ;)

I was in a lift at the hotel with a crew member, he said at least you could hear them lol

There was a cool pic with Adam going crazy on the Bass somwehere around here....Please post it again, if YOU can......Post more pics period !!!!

I took a good vid of Adam but don't know how to,post it yet

I was in a lift at the hotel with a crew member, he said at least you could hear them lol

Well said !!!!

and another of mine - Adam mainly:)  ha ha you can tell I'm new at this (you'll see what I mean!!)

Edited by Anjana

My best shots from 3 nights (have to split posts, sorry!)

26th - GA  

post-306267-0-72196500-1446573998_thumb.jpg

post-306267-0-12818900-1446574133_thumb.jpg

Streets...turn our screens on their sides half way thru lol...how did I manage that ha ha 

Edited by Anjana

We are in! Standing by the rail very close to main stage and on Adam's side of course. ☺

And my favourite part of the show (I think, may change my mind) - crowd singing One (eventually)

Sorry it's a blurry, will work on it!! But great song 

We are in! Standing by the rail very close to main stage and on Adam's side of course. ☺

Bono was there a lot last nite:)) Northside...tho I did have a word with the crew and Red Zone rep to send him to the south side tonite to make up for neglecting us last nite ha ha - sorry about that!!

Edited by Anjana

11 O'clock (requested By one of Bono's daughters) ,bad and 40 tonight.

Adele might take the stage tonight.

Edited by pain_18_