Sign in to follow this  
lorri_

UK Shows - Photos from each section

Some cracking pictures in all locations, going in the Red Zone on Friday and Saturday hope we getas close as you did. I noticed no E stage pics, was it too far away?....could you see it at all from RZ?

Some cracking pictures in all locations, going in the Red Zone on Friday and Saturday hope we getas close as you did. I noticed no E stage pics, was it too far away?....could you see it at all from RZ?

Hi Spongebob - thanks! If I could have smuggled my 'proper' camera in, I would have could got some great photos of the E stage from the RZ, but all I had was my point and shoot camera, so it was just too far away for decent close up shots.  I'm not the tallest person, so had to stretch to see the E stage, the view was great but not a patch on everything else from the RZ.   I went GA on the 2nd show and could have stood by there, but figured that they spend 80% of the time on the walkway/main stage so stood mid walkway and got great shots.  For the main stage, RZ is an awesome standing point.  Have a great time - I am suffering from withdrawals as have no more shows now :)

Amazing pics! 

Thanks!

Hoping you can advise me!! Am going to Glasgow tomorrow and have RZ tickets. My question is ....should I stay in there or get to rail on walkway for best view.malsomheard when they are at e stage you can't see a thing from RZ, so can you move around or is it best to stay put in RZ. Any help appreciated x

Sign in to follow this