Sign in to follow this  
lizsktwo

1 standing for tonight

Can you tell how desperate I am? Last night was landmark. I need another. If anyone has a standing spare...

And btw, what really pisses me off is that on tout sites there are 100s. Ugh. Go to Get Me In or Seatwave, mountains of seats that will go unsold tonight (no standing on there). How did touts get so... official. It used to be a guy with a baseball cap outside the venue. Now they're huge corporations who are legally allowed to shaft people. Don't get me started! 

I can offer you red zone standing but selling for £100 so more than GA.

What's red zone? Happy to chat about it!

Ah, found this:

http://zootopia.u2.com/topic/33008-red-zone-visibility/

Gotta say, it sounds pretty awful! Nobody seems to like it, and you're not near the band very often at all. Not sure what the point of it is! If you can't shift it by, say, 5pm, I'd be fine with paying 50 for it (GA is 65, and this seems a worse view!), but I can't do 100 for a poorer view than last night, y'know? Good luck selling it.

Edited by lizsktwo

Guess it depends on what you mean by near the band very often. Not sure anywhere in O2 you are near the band much as they move around all the time. Gives flexibility of being close to front of main stage or being further back to see both stages. Plus comes with GA wristband as well so able to go in general standing during show. And avoids several hours queuing to be near anything.

Guess it depends on what you mean by near the band very often. Not sure anywhere in O2 you are near the band much as they move around all the time. Gives flexibility of being close to front of main stage or being further back to see both stages. Plus comes with GA wristband as well so able to go in general standing during show. And avoids several hours queuing to be near anything.

I was half way down the catwalk 

last night. Was very close to the band at least half the time. Still unclear about what the red zone actually is, a pit by the front right by the main stage? It sounds ok, but I can't do £100. It's just too much. As I say, if you can't shift it, I'd be fine with paying GA price for it :-)

Ok, as would prefer to sell through forum, if you can meet at O2 red zone collection around 17.30 it's yours for £65. You need to be there early to go into draw for backstage tour. Entrance to arena is at 18.30. Let me know if interested.

Thank you, really appreciate it :-) Am assuming it's a paper ticket so we don't have to go in together? (if we do, not a problem). Can we sort via email? liz_tray@yahoo.com

It's paperless to start with. You have to check in and be issued with two wristbands plus paper ticket for scanning. I have to show ID to collect. Don't think you have to immediately join queue after getting ticket etc - entrance is different to normal GA though. Once you have the ticket you can go in on your own. I may have to give gig a miss as need to get back to Norfolk. I'll pm you my mobile if this is all ok.

Sounds complex! It's the way of things I suppose. O2 insisted I bring my passport (can't drive) - did they check it? Nope. Ridiculous. Happy to meet you outside main entrance at 5.30. Haven't had a PM yet tho... but you have to come to the gig, after all this!! :-)

Sign in to follow this