Sign in to follow this  
gillian_paterson1973

Red Zone info needed

I have Red Zone tickets for sat 7 Nov....can I go and register and pick up my tickets and see if I've won Backstage tour and if I've not can I take my tickets away and come back later (supposed to be meeting friends for a quick bite to eat before the concert....obviously if I get backstage tour I will be cancelling dinner!)

You will get a text from Emma the Red Zone rep, she is brilliant and replies!! She will also tell you everything when they start handing out tix to people in the red zone queue. It's really quick and easy and they're very helpful.

In London on collection they have an iPad there, they just tell you to tap it and it says whether you have won or not, it's a random selection, someone will tap and it will say 'congratulations blah blah' - hope you get lucky!

You can collect tickets and walk and go anywhere to eat etc til about 8pm. But once you enter the ticket 'barrier'/table to enter the concert area (they will show you which door) they will check your bags and stuff, once you go past that point you can't come out again, you have to stay in the concert area for loo's food and drink n stuff.

Hope that makes sense

Enjoy!!

No you won't, you will know on collection straightaway and it's a while before they take you backstage. It's likely the band will be doing last minute checks on stage, they don't let you in til near 6.30, the couple that won on Monday night were led through backstage I think between 6.30 to 7pm.

Good luck:)

Sign in to follow this