Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

Glasgow Shows 1 And 2 #U2ieTour Live Thread

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Prrr...zzz :)

G'night all! Thanks for the broadcast....U2 & Glasgow !

No people like Zoo people

"I love Zootopia" ~ Bono
Doesn't surprise me a bit....we're awesome ❤️

I was there last night and it was such an amazing night! I'll probably write a better review later but all I want to say now is that it really was incredible. Got a brilliant spot on the front rail of main stage (totally made the 6am start worth it, ha!). The crowd was so good and the band seemed to have such a good time as well. One thing I did notice that I really liked was that (at least from my point of view, but it was limited) the GA crowd was very good in terms of keeping their phones in their pockets, at least when compared to some other gigs. I think makes such a difference when people are actually focusing on the moment and not filming every second.

Going again tonight but will be taking my hubby who's not keen on waiting (especially when it's raining) so we'll just turn up about an hour before the doors open to get a spot somewhere further back. Would have loved to try to get to front row again but on the other hand I'm quite looking forward to seeing the gig from a different angle and getting a good view of the screen as well.  :)

Tell your hubby rain doesn't hurt ;)

Trust me, I tried!  :D Thankfully I'm lucky enough to be going to two of the Dublin gigs as well, on my own, so I can do the queuing craziness and hopefully front row again!

Very nice. It's a pity to miss a chance to be front row. Good luck in Dublin.

Raining cats and dogs today

Been doing sightseeing (included Celtic Park!)

I'll go whenever I'll go :lol:

Chatted with my friend who has confirmed that Bono sang The Fly live as he stayed inside the screen right in front of him

Chatted with my friend who has confirmed that Bono sang The Fly live as he stayed inside the screen right in front of him

I KNEW IT !!!!

Thank you - was wondering this too!

Hope everyone is safe and it is another great night!

https://instagram.com/p/9y22NlQpNk/' style=" color:#000; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none; word-wrap:break-word;" target="_blank">I'm at the north side catwalk.. I feel lost

Taking my seat early. Not a the gig obviously. Hello all......wee bonnie Scotland #2 :)