Sign in to follow this  
Andi84

Pre gig drinks in Mchuges Bar

Hi all!

For those not wanting/needing to queue for next weeks gig (1st night) , I would be up for meeting any fellow fans for pre gig drinks and/or food in nearby Mchuges bar :) I am a Belfast local, so also feel free to ask for any help or advice!

Cheers,

Andi

Looks like there will be a crowd in the Duke of York as well. Both pubs walking distance to SSE.

Love both Bars, so I'd be up for either! Is there another thread somewhere about a meetup?

Hi Andi. Like you, seated tonight and GA for tomorrow. Leaving Dublin in next hour, so will head for Mc Hughs when I get to Belfast :) . Des

Hoping to have a few beers before the gig, which pub would you recommend? either of the 2 mentioned or any others? would they likely be wedged? can't be doing with all that standing around malarkey, Thanks.

Thursday night.

Edited by jadmix

McHughs started to get very busy last night around 6.30. After the concert there was a queue at the bar so we went to the duke of York which was also fairly busy but had live music. McHughs have a dj playing U2 before and after the show

went to mchughs before the gig got 2 nice armchairs in the window  :D  the stout was manky though.

Sign in to follow this