Sign in to follow this  
RLochner

GA Tickets still "being processed"

I'm wondering if it's normal for GA tickets to still say "your tickets are being processed" under order status when you log into your Ticketmaster account. My GAs for Dublin 2 and Belfast 2 both say "being processed" although my card has definitely been charged and I received confirmations and event reminders. Anyone else check to see if their GA tickets say the same thing? I bought my Dublin tickets during the general sale in September, but just got the Belfast tickets in a drop. Scared to death of queuing all day and my card not scanning. Heard too many horror stories of things like this happening to others.

contact immediately by phone or live chat (if they have it) the ticketing service and explain the issue... have in hand all and every proof of purchase, for if it's needed...

contact immediately by phone or live chat (if they have it) the ticketing service and explain the issue... have in hand all and every proof of purchase, for if it's needed...

Ok, thanks for your response. I will definitely call tomorrow. It's after hours there right now, so I believe customer service is closed.

My order status also keeps saying "being processed" although I've received them already weeks ago. As long all the rest is fine, you are safe.

I have the same status so I asked them what does it mean. Here's the reply I got:

I can confirm that you have purchased 2 tickets for U2 on the 23rd November. The status will remain as being processed on the website as these are Paperless Tickets and there will be no dispatch on them.

All good, right?

Thank you Lobmans and mirrorball girl for your replies! I haven't called myself because I found out my phone doesn't have international dialing configured at the moment. Was waiting to see if others had the same experience. Mirrorball girl's response from Ticketmaster makes sense! Thanks

My status says the same. Does it mean I am supposed to just show up with the credit card I used, and we can't even have anything slightly more memorable? (I mean, even a screen shot saying "this is your ticket to xxx-show" would suffice...)

My status says the same. Does it mean I am supposed to just show up with the credit card I used, and we can't even have anything slightly more memorable? (I mean, even a screen shot saying "this is your ticket to xxx-show" would suffice...)

I will have my confirmation email with me, as well as the Order History and Receipt printed from the Ticketmaster website. If all that isn't enough, I don't know what is.

I will have my confirmation email with me, as well as the Order History and Receipt printed from the Ticketmaster website. If all that isn't enough, I don't know what is.

For being paperless I suspect many of us will end up bringing a lot of paper with us just in case huh? :D

For being paperless I suspect many of us will end up bringing a lot of paper with us just in case huh? :D

Hahahaha, indeed. I know I will bring as many papers as needed, this show is too important to me to get there without any insurance whatsoever. Heck, I'll even bring my "Congratulations! You are going to Innocence & Experience Tour" screenshot which appeared right after I bought the tickets. :D

Sign in to follow this