Sign in to follow this  
monica martino

I can't believe the news today

Just terrible. Prayers for those involved.

This is awful

There is too much of this rubbish in the world we all need to band together and get rid of these scumbags.

Why does this kind of stuff keep happening, it's beyond me, so frightening. Take care if you are out there. Just awful

Have heard on UK news that there was an attack on "Le Bataclan" tonight as well - Eagles of Death Metal were playing a sold out gig. Prayers are with all affected tonight, horrible to hear of this stuff, over and over again.

I'm sitting here at the computer shaking. Awful, awful news. I just want the violence to be over and for the police to catch whoever did this. My thoughts are with all of the people of Paris, but it's especially scary knowing our guys are there with their crew and all the fans who have travelled for the concerts this weekend. I hope they all stay safe. 

Concerts and the filming can be rescheduled if necessary, people's safety has to come first. You can reschedule a show, you can't replace people. My condolences to the families of the victims.

I'm sick to my stomach.  Why do people want to harm those that did nothing to them?  Why can't everyone learn to respect others and let them live in the same space with each other?

This feels so very very weird right now. Got home from Paris yesterday after a great U2-night ... And now this ...

There have also been reports about shooting near metro Les Halles, where we walked through yesterday ...

But all this falls into nothing compared with those still there!

I really hope this will end soon. Thinking of all those affected ...

I'm sick to my stomach. Why do people want to harm those that did nothing to them? Why can't everyone learn to respect others and let them live in the same space with each other?

So very true!!!

So glad U 2 weren't playing tonight. Saw them at State de France for 360. Prayers for Paris and all of the victims. I expect U2 will come through like they did after 9/11. Will be a very emotional show if it's allowed to go on.

Thinking of everyone in the U2 crew and all those in Paris tonight and praying for all those affected by these terribly shocking events.

Please keep safe

xxx

Saw them at SDF too for 360 ...

Show being cancelled sounds like the only logical thing to me now indeed. Sad if you have tickets, but I guess there are other priorities to think about right now and that's everyone's safety.

Edited by jojes

Now reports of already 100 people dead in the Bataclan concert hall alone ...

This is sickening

Thoughts and prayers with all those affected.

Again innocent lives are taken by a certain group in society. It's time to close the borders in Europe.

Yes.

Again innocent lives are taken by a certain group in society. It's time to close the borders in Europe.

Terrorists aren't part of any group of society

No U2 concert tonight, but instead where ever you live in the world we can become ONE in solidarity with the Paris terrorist victims and their family/friends.
So during concert time tonight please PLAY, SING or PRAY for PEACE ON EARTH.

Liberté, égalité, fraternité ...

The crying France .

The French fans not wanting to party ... U2 also.

No U2 concert tonight, but instead where ever you live in the world we can become ONE in solidarity with the Paris terrorist victims and their family/friends.

So during concert time tonight please PLAY, SING or PRAY for PEACE ON EARTH.

What a lovely idea. U2 have always made songs calling for peace and love and light. Tonight, let's get all of those songs together and play them. Wherever we are in the world, whatever music player we use... U2 fans together for the people of Paris.

Sign in to follow this