Sign in to follow this  
monica martino

I can't believe the news today

U2 come back as soon as possible ... The French fans could do more concerts . We understand the cancellation of the shows.

LOVE AND PEACE !

Edited by tonio60

And if the darkness is to keep us apart,

And if the daylight feels like it's a long way off,

And if your glass heart should crack,

And for a second you turn back,

Oh no, be strong....

Walk on, Walk on 

R.I.P. to all those you souls....sing & pray for peace.

I hope u2,there crew or any u2 fans are not targeted by these maniacs. Security will be tight at the rest of the u2 shows in Ireland

I'm just back from Paris, at least my heart is still in Paris.

We've attended the IEU2 shows 10 & 11 nov 2015 in Bercy FANTASTIC Rockshows with all the great new songs lots of passion shared in Bercy these 2 nights.

then came Bombs, Blood and Tears ..........................

Our tickets for 14 & 14 nov 2015 are still in our pockets.

PARIS isn't safe ... this is not the moment

Please don't come Back in town U2 now

Cancel these shows

People Died

Rock Fans died

Our Hearts are with them

In the city of Lights

Amen

my friend Talia talking about Guillaume B. ,who was at the U2 show in bercy few days before

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34825383

my U2IEBercy photos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9ac8FCtV-w&feature=youtu.be

Touching post, electricco. Similar thoughts here, too.

We arrived in Paris on Friday, the mind full of joy and excitement, to see once again the unforgettable gig the next day, from the band which I`ve loved for over 30 years and which has been such a big part of my life and even into part of my personality.
So, quick hotel check-in, and then directly to the bar nearby for a couple of beers. Well, it took only a second or two when the TV news began to tell what has happened. The first thoughts were that this should not be true what you just see. But were they, unfortunately.
The atmosphere changed immediately. Tomorrow's gig was no longer the most important thing. Instead, grief stepped in ... We no longer wanted to be in Paris anymore.

Edited by uukaks

U2 must return to Paris ...

We need you...

For the victims of the attacks and injured ...

For French fans ...

For the French people...

For Larry, Adam, for Edge, for Bono ...

We are waiting for the great evenings, nights of tributes, unforgettable evenings.

Paris is the city of light of freedom...

Touching post, electricco. Similar thoughts here, too.

We arrived in Paris on Friday, the mind full of joy and excitement, to see once again the unforgettable gig the next day, from the band which I`ve loved for over 30 years and which has been such a big part of my life and even into part of my personality.

So, quick hotel check-in, and then directly to the bar nearby for a couple of beers. Well, it took only a second or two when the TV news began to tell what has happened. The first thoughts were that this should not be true what you just see. But were they, unfortunately.

The atmosphere changed immediately. Tomorrow's gig was no longer the most important thing. Instead, grief stepped in ... We no longer wanted to be in Paris anymore.

You're so right ..... the atmosphere changed immediately

We've met people from Brasil (danieli) and from all the planet U2 fans stayed in Paris during this weekend  they couldn't change their plans / hotels and flights booked for months ...

If U2 wanted to come back to Paris please wait .... until Next Year.

Hi Bono, Hi Adam, Hi Edge, Hi Larry,

Tonight I need to talk, as we French People are experiencing what no human being is supposed to face.  

I went to all your Tours since 1987 and, after a long 5 years, it was feeling a great great pleasure that warmed my heart before travelling on Friday to Paris with my 2 Young kids 5 & 8 year old. I was so excited before to come and after having assisted to the 2 fantastic shows you gave in Italy. You know how France loves you and how the atmosphere during the 10th & 11th were from a country that always welcomed U2 and supported your Band,. It was also a great opportunity for our U2 community to meet each others and share our passion for your music and what you are. 

1:00 my phone rang, informed by an italian U2 fan about the Tragedy. And then I saw what was happening few hundreds meters from where I was leaving. It was so brutal, so much hurting me. An incredible feeling and compassion for all those who passed away.

8:00 am, my 2 sons came to me smiling, so cute, so Virgin. I looked at them and just thought how this world can be sometimes so extreme. Why these crazy guys cannot understand that Love is all you need.

Love that you are singing for years and certainly forever. 

I cannot stop to think that 1 day later, few meters from where it happened. We the U2 COMMUNITY could have been the target of these guys. And it make even more real the things.

And have difficulties to imagine how we can plan once more these shows and do like if nothing would have happened.

Because nothing will be like before,

You are singing Sunday Bloody Sunday for years and now I do understand why.

We will need to find the force to overcome this one, like we did for the 3 last terrorist acts, we had in France over the past few months

We will allways be stronger and we will always RUN, even if we have to find the force to do so, we will STAND STILL and never fall ! NEVER

Thanks to all the U2 community for your great support.

Thanks Bono, Larry, Edge, Adam for the flowers

And Love for all the ones who lost someone.

WE U2 COMMUNITY WILL NEVER WALK ALONE

Thanks for these posts guys! Good to know you're all ok. I got back a day before the attacks, but I can't imagine how it must have been to be in Paris during the last couple of days.

I am still not over what has happened, can't sleep at night...

we were at the concerts of 10th and 11th November, 2 amazing concerts full of passion, both on the stage and from the audience...

logically we were waiting for the other 2 concerts with joy, and having a wonderful Holiday in Paris, you know what it's like when you're

waiting for a year to have a Holiday, especially one that includes 4 U2 concerts!!!

then the attacks, terrorists destroying lives, what for?! what is going on in the world?!

I hope U2 don't return too soon... a lot of the fans come from outside of Paris, from far away, thinking of a lovely fan we've met coming

from Brasil!!! It takes time and money to organize such a trip to the City of Lights...

My thoughts and prayers do go to the victims, their families and their friends xx

we were at the concerts of 10th and 11th November, 2 amazing concerts full of passion, both on the stage and from the audience...

logically we were waiting for the other 2 concerts with joy, and having a wonderful Holiday in Paris, you know what it's like when you're

waiting for a year to have a Holiday, especially one that includes 4 U2 concerts!!!

then the attacks, terrorists destroying lives, what for?! what is going on in the world?!

I hope U2 don't return too soon... a lot of the fans come from outside of Paris, from far away, thinking of a lovely fan we've met coming

from Brasil!!! It takes time and money to organize such a trip to the City of Lights...

My thoughts and prayers do go to the victims, their families and their friends xx

-_-  -_-  -_-

Yeah there is plenty of rumors now. I also heard that people think that the tickets for 14th and 15th 

will work for the benefit concert???? All of those things are just rumors and we should just wait and see

what happens....

So we will see if the concerts will be in Paris in december or next year....

-_-  -_-  -_-

#Strongerthanfear       i'll be there we'll be there ........... for Paris & for Us .......

http://www.u2.com/news/title/our-best-for-paris/news/

large.jpg

If it's wise I don't know. Still state of emergency and yesterday and today again incidents. Can you risk it with such large audience who also have to queue outside

i think U2 made the right choice to play in december. The security will be OK , more policemen and soldiers, people will not be allowed to gather near Bercy, etc.And it's a great support for us -french people- to have them with us, together we'll be STRONGER THAN FEAR !!! We must live as we used to live before,surely  a little bit more paranoiac, but those bastards won't change our love of life, fun and music !!!!

i think U2 made the right choice to play in december. The security will be OK , more policemen and soldiers, people will not be allowed to gather near Bercy, etc.And it's a great support for us -french people- to have them with us, together we'll be STRONGER THAN FEAR !!! We must live as we used to live before,surely  a little bit more paranoiac, but those bastards won't change our love of life, fun and music !!!!

In dreams begin responsibilities

And I can love

And I can love

And I know that the tide is turning 'round

So don't let the bastards grind you down

post-288312-0-07431000-1362929325.gif

Those Paris shows will be special, no one is going to EVER stop Love, Rock And Roll, music, joy and happiness.

Sign in to follow this