Sign in to follow this  
dermo

Ticket drop night 4

I just picked up 2 seated tickets for Saturday night on Ticketmaster.ie

Glad I'm not the only one getting shut out.  Fingers crossed for a big drop tomorrow.

Edited by janae

Just got 2 tickets (seats, section N)!  Looks like same drop time as the OP got yesterday (I actually made sure to be on and refresh around this time just in case).  When my tickets popped up it did say underneath there were more available, but I'm not seeing any additional tickets right now.  I'm going to keep trying for GA, and if I get those I'll post my seats. Good luck!

I like that they are continuing to drop tickets but I'm getting scared I'm going to miss out. Congrats to those who pulled tickets

Yesterday I got tickets for section N as well....tried for an hour though....

Just got 2 tickets (seats, section N)!  Looks like same drop time as the OP got yesterday (I actually made sure to be on and refresh around this time just in case).  When my tickets popped up it did say underneath there were more available, but I'm not seeing any additional tickets right now.  I'm going to keep trying for GA, and if I get those I'll post my seats. Good luck!

Im looking for 1 tickets for Sat night if you end up with extra.  [MOD EDIT: Please, no emails. use PMs instead. Thanks] Thx

Gutted, been trying on and off everyday for weeks and never got the right time.. Must have checked over 50 times today and no tickets every time. Anyone got any other ideas for what to do on a Saturday night in Dublin?

I justed pulled two GAs 5 minutes ago

That hasn't made me feel any better!!.. I'll keep trying , maybe I need a prayer!

Seriously keep trying. One moment nothing comes up the next you're in.... Try singles each time.

Thanks for the encouragement I'm still trying on mobile and laptop fed up with the 'battle the bots' I am not a robot!!!

Yeah I hate those. At least most of the ticketmaster.ie ones are kind of solvable, most of the time I can't even figure out what they say. For me it helped going back to the "overview" page a few times as well.

Just checked flights from birmingham and it's about £400 return so this is a non starter even if I can bag a GA ticket

Sign in to follow this