Sign in to follow this  
Yahweh

For Sale: Dublin 3 (FRI) Pair of Seated Tickets

Have a pair (2 tickets) to sell for Dublin 3. Seats are Block J Row 37. Selling for face value of 396 EURO. Will need to meet in Central Dublin on Thursday evening to exchange money for tickets.

Have a pair (2 tickets) to sell for Dublin 3. Seats are Block J Row 37. Selling for face value of 396 EURO. Will need to meet in Central Dublin on Thursday evening to exchange money for tickets.

I am traveling from Boston, how can I buy these from you and guarantee myself these tickets ? my email is baastan@gmail.com   I need a total of 3 tickets, so I would be forever grateful to buy these from you...

I am traveling with my two children this is a bucket list item of mine that we are completing together !!! If you could email me, we arrive Thursday morning in Dublin around 6:30 a.m

iinsure, buy the two tickets if they are available and then a single later- because finding three together is going to be insanely hard

iinsure, buy the two tickets if they are available and then a single later- because finding three together is going to be insanely hard

Thanks Peteromalley I have learned this.... I have a question for you, I went to ticketmaster.ie. and they have a reseller called ticketwave and next to some tickets is an envelope pic, does this mean they can email the ticket if I purchase it ? I have tried to call them, but was on hold for over an hour... I just can risk paying all that money and have them mail my ticket to Boston when I will be in Ireland on Thursday morning !!!

thank you for your help

First off, those are resale tickets so you'd be paying a fortune and second, they would likely mail them out and it would't work.  I am flying in from Boston on Friday and it wouldn't work for me either.  

I saw on the seatwave website that they have locations where you can do local pickup. Not sure how you know which tickets that is an option for, though. 

Edited by janae

Sign in to follow this