Sign in to follow this  
janae

GA entry time?

What time did they start scanning credit cards and what time did they start letting people into the arena for each night?

I remember queueing there for Bowie and there was nothing there and we spent hours in the miserable rain. And now. Now there's Starbucks. Hallelujah.

(never thought I'd say that about Starbucks)

Edited by wildisthewind

By the way, read on another forum that there seems to be already a virtual queue for friday evening. And people giving themselves numbers from 12 afternoon today. Sorry, this is no queueing, at least people have to stand there all day. Not check in in intervals of 7 hours. Walked by at 5, 7 and 11 tonight and no one is there. Queueing means being there from the moment you start the process, with the occasional leave.

I heard that the fans organising the queues are not particulary nice. The whole numbering and taking names thing get really ridiculous and childish if you ask me.

At the end of the day when you join a queue you know who was in front of you and who gets behind you. It's easy. We don't need queue police! I saw it in Chicago this year and it's just pathetic behaviour from some of the fans at the front.

For those who may have attended the previous gigs on Mon and Tues, what was the security check like i.e. did it move quickly? I am on a tight schedule (need to feed my 3 week old boy before) so would like to arrive as late as possible.

For those who may have attended the previous gigs on Mon and Tues, what was the security check like i.e. did it move quickly? I am on a tight schedule (need to feed my 3 week old boy before) so would like to arrive as late as possible.

Went on Tuesday night, and wouldn't want to alarm anyone, but you'll be fine on a tight schedule! 

FYI: I queued from about 6pm, and there was about 100 or so in front - never been to a gig like it before, where so little people queuing. If I was going tonight, I wouldn't bother turning up before 8.

Sign in to follow this