Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

Dublin Shows 3 & 4 #U2ieTour Reviews & Comments Thread

What Was Your Favourite Song(s) Of Each Night?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Your favourite song(s) of Show 3? Please choose up to 3 (three) songs...

• The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)
    • Gloria
    • Vertigo
    • I Will Follow
    • Iris (Hold Me Close)
    • Cedarwood Road
    • Song For Someone
    • Sunday Bloody Sunday
    • Raised By Wolves
    • Until The End Of The World
    • Invisible
    • Even Better Than The Real Thing
    • Mysterious Ways
    • Elevation
    • New Year's Day
    • Every Breaking Wave
    • October
    • Bullet The Blue Sky
    • Zooropa
    • Where The Streets Have No Name
    • Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    • With Or Without You
    • City Of Blinding Lights
    • Beautiful Day
    • Mother And Child Reunion (snippet) / Bad
    • One
  2. 2. Your favourite song(s) of Show 4? Please choose up to 3 (three) songs...

• The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone)
    • The Electric Co.
    • Vertigo
    • I Will Follow
    • Iris (Hold Me Close)
    • Cedarwood Road
    • Song For Someone
    • Sunday Bloody Sunday
    • Raised By Wolves
    • Until The End Of The World
    • Invisible
    • Even Better Than The Real Thing
    • Mysterious Ways
    • Desire
    • Angel of Harlem
    • Every Breaking Wave
    • October
    • Bullet The Blue Sky
    • Zooropa
    • Where The Streets Have No Name
    • Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    • With Or Without You
    • City Of Blinding Lights
    • Beautiful Day
    • Mother And Child Reunion (snippet) / Bad
    • "40"

Where you there in any of these nights?

Which were you highlights?

Please share your impressions (either if you were there or if you were following the shows online), your photos and your videos with the community...

Thanks!!!

I don't know where to start from

Been lucky to attend the 4 shows

Each of them was special for a particular reason.

But I think Bad three times in a row was the highlight

Thanks to u2 for giving us a great life

And as some of us had the chance to say to Guy O'Seary, please don't stop touring :D

An amazing show 3, such energetic and enthousiastic crowd. The band was also very emotional this evening, a great match between band and crowd. Gloria and Pride live next door to where the videos where filmed. First time I witnessed that the audience made the band gone quiet. The "let it go" chant after Bad, what more can you say. From Bad into One, wow. This is the show of the tour.

Yesterday was nice show as well, great to hear the extended vertigo again, hoped for the story for boys snippet. The gay in Gaelic :). Twice bad in a row, in Dublin, nothing to complain.

Edited by malahidemarina

Thought 3 would never be bettered but last night (4 ) just blew it out of the water ..Angel of Harlem ..wow.And the crowd were awesome

Privileged to have been there

again great day/night in dublin,pints in O'Donoghues,doheny nessbits,etc been to chicago and london brilliant memories,met larence in chicago at 3am by chance outside pippins tavern after gig in united centre,hav'nt missed a tour in ireland since slane 1981,and have to admit always brilliant people at gigs, everyone there to enoy the band,last night though "28th" my wife happened to leave me to go to toilet ,we were near stage,when she tried to get back to me she met an iron gate ,3 people not irish , blocked her with elbows etc,anyway she finaly got to me,you always have the odd 2 or 3!! anyway just as well i did'nt see what they tried to do,as bono has quoted the balymun kiss would've been delivered!!!  Anyway again great night before n after ,long live u2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

again great day/night in dublin,pints in O'Donoghues,doheny nessbits,etc been to chicago and london brilliant memories,met larence in chicago at 3am by chance outside pippins tavern after gig in united centre,hav'nt missed a tour in ireland since slane 1981,and have to admit always brilliant people at gigs, everyone there to enoy the band,last night though "28th" my wife happened to leave me to go to toilet ,we were near stage,when she tried to get back to me she met an iron gate ,3 people not irish , blocked her with elbows etc,anyway she finaly got to me,you always have the odd 2 or 3!! anyway just as well i did'nt see what they tried to do,as bono has quoted the balymun kiss would've been delivered!!!  Anyway again great night before n after ,long live u2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I encountered a few of the same type of fellas on the way back from the bar ...luckily being 6"4 and 16 Stone I was easily able to shove them out of the way ...met loads and loads of really nice people to make up for these type of eedgits though..was amazed just how many Non Irish were there last night ..usually at U2 gigs the crowd is so huge that I never really noticed it as much before but in The point things were so tight that I really noticed it ...and it was great ...Sent a few Spanish & Italian lads up to Bruxelles after the gig and met some americans and Brazilians in the Gibson afterwards too ..loads of "U2 in Dublin" bucketlist fans there

I know Paris 3 and 4 had all the emotions, but u2 gig wise Dublin 3 was the best show by far. Band on fire, amazing loud audience, some surprises and home.

Sign in to follow this