Sign in to follow this  
Donostia

PARIS REFUND

I have 2 GA tickets bought for Paris as a member of u2.com, November the 15th. I can't go to December 7th concert.

First I didn' receive any email in order to cancel the  tickets and get a full refund.

Second, I have been trying to contact via email ticketmaster France, and they just won't answer. It's more than 4 e-mal that I have sent in french and english. But they just ignore everything.

At this moment I don't know if tickets are cancelled, when and how I am going to get the refund.

I think that this is a total lack o respect for customers (and fans). It is offensive to be in such a position.

Does anyone have the same experience. Can Baja do something in order to receive just a receipt of my emails. I heard some other spanish fans that they had the same problems.

Yes, I've had the same experience.

If you hear back and can obtain a # to call, feel free to share.

This is what they tell you to do on the Ticketmaster France HELP page;

Should an event be cancelled (and not postponed), you are fully entitled to a refund of your tickets (excluding any other fees such as postage fees or insurance). 

We invite you to return the original tickets (and keep a copy for yourself) to : 
Ticketnet - Ticketmaster.fr - Service clients web. Challenge 92 - 101, Avenue François Arago - 92017 NANTERRE Cedex - France. 
We advise you to return them with signature mail. In case of loss of your parcel by the postal services, we wouldn't be able to refund you. 

If your tickets are e-tickets, please send them back to : serviceclients@ticketnet.fr. 

You'll be refunded on the credit / debit card used for payement on our website. Please note that we only refund the buyer of the tickets.

I read that. But they don't even answer something like: "Ok we received your tickets" or something like that.

That's not understandable.

I'm really angry

hi, if you can both send me a PM with some more details I will pass up to have this looked at, thanks

Same situation here as well. A week ago sent them an email with our e-tickets and order number. There´s no answer to this yet...

Same "experience" here...

If You bought Your tickets through http://www.ticketmaster.fr/ (ticketnet.fr) You should have received a mail on Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 5:34 PM from Ticketmaster <emailservices@ticketnet.fr> with the following info:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonjour,

Suites aux récents évènements, les représentations de U2 initialement prévues les 14 et 15 Novembre 2015 ont été annulées.

Le 14 Novembre 2015 à été reporté au 06 Décembre 2015 et le 15 Novembre 2015 a été reporté au 07 Décembre 2015 même heure.

Vos billets restent valables.

Vous pouvez, si vous le souhaitez, demander le remboursement de votre commande.

Voici la procédure à suivre:

E-tickets:

Veuillez nous renvoyer vos billets électroniques par mail.

Billets thermiques (envoi en recommandé ou retrait magasin édité):

Veuillez renvoyer la copie de vos billets barrés par mail avec la mention annulée.

Billets collector:

Veuillez nous renvoyer la copie de vos billets collector par mail.

Voici l'adresse mail à laquelle envoyer vos billets: ktalkmann@ticketnet.fr.

Merci de nous préciser si vous souhaitez un remboursement par chèque ou sur la carte bancaire ayant servi au paiement.

Attention! Remboursements autorisés jusqu'au 30 Novembre 2015.

Cordialement.

Service Clients Ticketmaster
Challenge 92
101 Avenue François Arago
92017 Nanterre Cedex

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But it's true that any mail I've sent to Ticketmaster.fr concerning info or feedback didn't get an answer.... No info either about the refund and when it will take place. For the moment I've got feedback by  Mondial Assistance  that the insurance I've bought for my tickets was canceled on Nov 27. At the moment still no refund on my credit card...
Edited by wanderer_68

No reply..., no refund..., no nothing. Weird? Are there still others who haven´t got any respond from them or are we the only ones?

I sent up this topic to u2comteam to be addressed, along with names of those of you who are trying to get refunds processed.

A little note to let You know I was refunded today on my credit card.

Great to hear, but to us they said that getting a refund it will take 4-6 weeks. (?)

Great to hear, but to us they said that getting a refund it will take 4-6 weeks. (?)

Strange considering the deadline for the refund requests was on the 30th Nov and that by the 6/7 Dec they will have resold the tickets....

My ticket was GA (billet collector) for the 15 Nov (7th Dec) and I sent the request for refund by mail on Nov 24th (if this piece of info can help).

I'm wasted because I would have gone back to Paris in a heartbeat but economic reasons and work constraints didn't allow the possibility...

a new mail has been sent from Ticketmaster emailservices@ticketnet.fr via sbr30.net today at 12:09 PM with the following info:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonjour,

Suites aux récents évènements, les représentations de U2 initialement prévues les 14 et 15 Novembre 2015 ont été annulées.

Le 14 Novembre 2015 à été reporté au 06 Décembre 2015 et le 15 Novembre 2015 a été reporté au 07 Décembre 2015 même heure.

Vos billets restent valables.

Vous pouvez, si vous le souhaitez, demander le remboursement de votre commande.

Voici la procédure à suivre:

E-tickets:

Veuillez nous renvoyer vos billets électroniques par mail.

Billets thermiques (envoi en recommandé ou retrait magasin édité):

Veuillez renvoyer la copie de vos billets barrés par mail avec la mention annulée.

Billets collector:

Veuillez nous renvoyer la copie de vos billets collector par mail.

Voici l'adresse mail à laquelle envoyer vos billets: serviceclients@ticketnet.fr
Merci de nous préciser si vous souhaitez un remboursement par chèque ou sur la carte bancaire ayant servi au paiement.

Attention! Remboursements autorisés jusqu'au 04 Décembre 2015 20h00.

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

The event « U2 » originally set to occur on « 14/11/2015 19:30 » has been postponed to “ 06/12/2015 19:30 “ by the organizers and

“15/11/2015 19h30 has been postponed to « 07/12/2015 19:30 “.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Your tickets are still valid for the postponed event.

However, in case the new date is not convenient to you, you may ask for a refund.

Please find hereafter the procedure to get your refund (tickets only):

Please return a copy of your tickets to the address below: serviceclients@ticketnet.fr

Your refund will be return to the credit card used online. You will be refunded on the credit/debit card you have used to pay your order.

Refund request must be received before Décember 04th 2015 at 8 PM.

No refund will be possible after this date.

Cordialement.

Service Clients Ticketmaster
Challenge 92
101 Avenue François Arago
92017 Nanterre Cedex

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope it helps.

Strange considering the deadline for the refund requests was on the 30th Nov and that by the 6/7 Dec they will have resold the tickets....

My ticket was GA (billet collector) for the 15 Nov (7th Dec) and I sent the request for refund by mail on Nov 24th (if this piece of info can help).

I'm wasted because I would have gone back to Paris in a heartbeat but economic reasons and work constraints didn't allow the possibility...

The first e-mail to them was right after Paris, Nov.16th (and several others later). Also, our tickets have been returned to them for more than a week ago, so you would think they already have had time enough to deal with this refund. Instead, they just said that it will take 4-6 weeks, more. In the worst case, nearly two months. I asked them why. Waiting for an answer...

Anyone who still hasn't sold his/her tickets: I'd happily buy two at face value, preferably standing area, for December 6th

Edited by Krakow

Sign in to follow this