Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

U2.com 2015/2016 Subscribers Offer - Discussion Thread

I re-suscribed about 15 minutes ago.Does anyone know how long it takes to show that I am paid for another year,because it still doesn't show?

I re-suscribed about 15 minutes ago.Does anyone know how long it takes to show that I am paid for another year,because it still doesn't show?

try logging out (from http://www.u2.com/index/home), clear cache & cookies then log back in again, should then show new expiry date

try logging out (from http://www.u2.com/index/home), clear cache & cookies then log back in again, should then show new expiry date

thanks.Ill give it a try.

How much is the renewing price? My subscription originally lasted until 31/12. Then it was prolonged for the new gift to be announced. Now it seems I am no longer a paid member. I can upgrade for $50, but I expected I would be able to renew for $40? Am I correct? Never did I ever receive one e-mail from U2.com about my membership elapsing... so typical... What should I do now?

How much is the renewing price? My subscription originally lasted until 31/12. Then it was prolonged for the new gift to be announced. Now it seems I am no longer a paid member. I can upgrade for $50, but I expected I would be able to renew for $40? Am I correct? Never did I ever receive one e-mail from U2.com about my membership elapsing... so typical... What should I do now?

It's $40 when Renewing (Re-Subbing).... If it lapses and you want to have a paid-membership again, it will cost you $50.

It's $40 when Renewing (Re-Subbing).... If it lapses and you want to have a paid-membership again, it will cost you $50.

But what I'm saying, how can it have lapsed? I couldn't renew on 31/12 because U2.com didn't have their new offer ready in time! When did it lapse? The new offer has only just been announced? And shouldn't I be getting e-mails warning me that my subscription would lapse? The u2.com customer service is soo tiresome....

But what I'm saying, how can it have lapsed? I couldn't renew on 31/12 because U2.com didn't have their new offer ready in time! When did it lapse? The new offer has only just been announced? And shouldn't I be getting e-mails warning me that my subscription would lapse? The u2.com customer service is soo tiresome....

I did receive a lot of emails, almost daily until februari 16th to renew, and with a message that U2 postponed my subscription to Februari 16.

Even though February 16th has been my renew date for years, and already renewed weeks ago when I got the message it was possible.

I think U2.com is messing up things again.

The subscriptions were extended until the end of January and then they gave another grace period through the 16th of February for everyone to renew. If you did not renew by the 16th, then yes, you would have to pay the $50. If you feel there is an error, I recommend contacting them. Also check to see if your emails are going to your spam folder.

I've tried looking but I don't see any info on when the new sub gift is supposed to ship.  Does anyone know?  I've tried contacting customer service for help but when I submit the form, it says "error".  

I've learned I may be moving so knowing when it will ship has become a bit of a priority.  Thanks!

No news at the moment... best course of action would be to check periodically the site - as soon as there are news about shipping you will be able to find it in the site and here in the zoo...

I've tried looking but I don't see any info on when the new sub gift is supposed to ship.  Does anyone know?  I've tried contacting customer service for help but when I submit the form, it says "error".  

I've learned I may be moving so knowing when it will ship has become a bit of a priority.  Thanks!

You might want to do what I did a few years ago when I moved. Change your address info to a friend or family member's address who could get it for you and switch it back when you get moved.

It is only me or others are disappointed with the gift this year... 4 prints??? :-(

me2... :( what will be next? Sticker?

No word yet on when they will be sent out, but it will be posted here when they do.

For me, the best gift so far was the "Medium, Rare & Remastered" double disc. Not brand new material, but is good to have all this organized in a special edition.

Awesome gift. Has anyone in the USA receive their prints in the mail?

I think they didn't even start the shipping

Since they might be working already on next year's gift, may I suggest full audio /video of Edge playing in Cappella Sistina? :D

Since they might be working already on next year's gift, may I suggest full audio /video of Edge playing in Cappella Sistina? :D

Great idea...

By the way, does anyone have the full video of The Edge playing in Cappella Sistina? I just saw Ordinary Love...

When will this ship?

This special collection will not be on sale online or in store and and will be dispatched in the Spring

Anyone got theirs?