Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

U2.com 2015/2016 Subscribers Offer - Discussion Thread

I haven't been in any hurry to get the subscriber gift, but I haven't been in to check out the latest comments... I'm now excited to be getting it sooner rather than later now knowing that they've started shipping!

Thanks Max...

No e-mail as of yet... are they shipping to West Coast yet?  Thanks!

:)  

sorry, that's something I don't know... = |

Shipment information on mine says: Ship date feb 12, 2016. And has been for a couple of months. I haven't received anything yet...Slow delivery on these or what?

Shipment information on mine says: Ship date feb 12, 2016. And has been for a couple of months. I haven't received anything yet...Slow delivery on these or what?

Please disregard that information - wait until you receive the email notification...

I really hope mine arrives before there is the rumoured Canada Post strike/lockout that's supposed to start soon Fingers crossed!

I'm no longer public on Twitter & no longer on Facebook. I'm going to hang 3 of my prints today. I went with an 18 x 24 poster frame. It's not a perfect fit but was affordable & will work well. I'll be sharing on Instagram later when Im done, link in my profile. I'll use the hashtag for anyone interested. Looking forward to seeing these framed & hung!

Edited by Shannon387

Congratulations! What do you think of it?

Can someone help on how to track this as the link i got with my email doesnt seem to work. keeps telling me that it cant locate the shipment details and keeps telling me to check later.  I got my email on the 22 june so its diff over the 24-48 hours to show shipping progress

I do not know where yours is shipping from, but I can say that from personal experience of mailing things internationally, once it leaves the US (in my case) it can no longer be tracked and can take 4-6 weeks. Again, this is not from U2.com experience, but from personal.

I received mine today (live in Dallas, TX, shipping email received on 28/6).  Was pleasantly surprised.  They are very very nice and impeccably packed.  Very impressed!!   :)  :)

I moved 2 months ago and I changed my address in the account info at that time.

Today I received the email that my gift was shipped but it says it was to my old address. But my new address is here, I just checked it right now.

What can I do?

Can't frame them just yet, but they do look gorgeous on the wall. The embossed tour logo on them is a nice 3D touch. Love them!

post-315702-0-37831300-1467916087_thumb.jpg

I moved 2 months ago and I changed my address in the account info at that time.

Today I received the email that my gift was shipped but it says it was to my old address. But my new address is here, I just checked it right now.

What can I do?

go to the contact us form on the help page (http://www.u2.com/help). Explain the issue as detailed as possible.

If possible, consider a phone call to the customer support team (+1-855 867-5297 (inside the US) | +001-949-333-4825 (outside the US)).

I received my prints today. They look so good I'm nearly obliged to frame them.

Has anyone (besides me) not yet received a shipping email?

I have not either. They do them in batches. Please continue to have patience.