Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

U2.com 2015/2016 Subscribers Offer - Discussion Thread

Has anyone (besides me) not yet received a shipping email?

I have not either. They do them in batches. Please continue to have patience.

Thanks! Makes me feel better they are not lost or overlooked.

I haven't received mine yet

I'm still waiting for the email myself.  I renewed in February.  That seems like ages ago already!  I'm going to be moving in the near future and I really hope they arrive before I leave!  

No. I just received my email yesterday. Please continue to have patience.

Got my email about three days ago, and my print arrived today. Shipping tube was a little roughed up, leaving a small bit of the prints damaged. Other than that, the prints look great. Can't wait to frame them. Note to anyone who may have a sensitive nose... there is a strong scent to them. I'm guessing from the ink used. May need to air them out a bit.

Edited by fearthephenom

Can someone help on how to track this as the link i got with my email doesnt seem to work. keeps telling me that it cant locate the shipment details and keeps telling me to check later.  I got my email on the 22 june so its diff over the 24-48 hours to show shipping progress

Finally got mine today.  Now to sort out some frames for them

I received the 5 serigraphs last week and they are great. The paper is top quality. I put one of the five in my living room.

I'm not pleased. I just got an email saying I'll be receiving ANOTHER TIME, ANOTHER PLACE vinyl. I was told I would be getting the posters, not the vinyl.

Very upset right now.

I'm not pleased. I just got an email saying I'll be receiving ANOTHER TIME, ANOTHER PLACE vinyl. I was told I would be getting the posters, not the vinyl.

Very upset right now.

Please go to http://www.u2.com/help. Once there, please fill the Contact Us form (use as Topic: "2016 Subscriber Issues")...

Try to provide as much information as you can about the issue (for example, the info from original emails when you subscribed or resubscribed, etc)

if possible, try also a phone call to the customer support team [ +1-855 867-5297 (inside the US) | +001-949-333-4825 (outside the US) ].

Very upset right now.

can you PM the full email, cheers

I haven't received mine yet

No email .. No prints of the Horizon .... :wacko:

Edited by electricco

Hiya Electricco have you tried emailing the u2.com shop?

Ive not got mine yet but an email saying delivery in 10 to 30 days

Thanks josh, i will see <_<

30 days! is a bit ridiculous to say its shipped but could take 30 days. Whats the deliery method Bono walking here and delivering to me in person?!

Bleedin' mental.

That was after the email saying your vinyl has shipped - when already got that last time. Two emails later youll get the prints.

Didnt mean to bug you

Edited by joshthetree

Well theres a surprise. Renewed for 2016 last December. Sent several emails to u2.com shop chasing prints up, I was assured I would receive and guess what plopped through the post today? Another flippin vinyl record. Is there an email complaints address to write to? Or do you have to fill yet another contact form in? Thanks

Well theres a surprise. Renewed for 2016 last December. Sent several emails to u2.com shop chasing prints up, I was assured I would receive and guess what plopped through the post today? Another flippin vinyl record. Is there an email complaints address to write to? Or do you have to fill yet another contact form in? Thanks

Oh My :unsure: I think that only BW can help you ...

Still waiting for the 5 serigraphs :wub: 

theres a thread started on that topic : subscription gifts 2016 - if you can follow same advice and keep us updated, sorry to hear this has happened...

Mine renewed same time; just got them 1 1/2 weeks ago. Please try to continue to be patient.

theres a thread started on that topic : subscription gifts 2016 - if you can follow same advice and keep us updated, sorry to hear this has happened...

Okay thanks will do, no problem

Hi

Is anyone else experiencing problems with their subscription order? Placed order in June and still not received it. Have sent several emails to chase up. Disappointed to be honest as long term fan who let last few subscriptions slip and missed out on tour last year as unable to get presale due to not being subscribed. Subscribed this time to have some chance of getting tickets this time.

Ali

Edited by Rock chic