Sign in to follow this  
bigwave

U2.com 2015/2016 Subscribers Offer - Discussion Thread

Orders are still being processed. There are many that have not received it yet. Please have patience. You should receive an email when yours is shipped.

Hi

Is anyone else experiencing problems with their subscription order? Placed order in June and still not received it. Have sent several emails to chase up. Disappointed to be honest as long term fan who let last few subscriptions slip and missed out on tour last year as unable to get presale due to not being subscribed. Subscribed this time to have some chance of getting tickets this time.

Ali

Hi - are you sure you subscribed, as you are showing up as a member but not a paid subscriber - if that is incorrect them if you can PM me with more details then we can try to assist

Haven't read the whole thread, so apologies if covered elsewhere - but generally speaking, does anyone know how long it should to take to receive (I'm in UK) once the despatch email is received ? (I got the email saying it was despatched on 26 July, but haven't received it yet - doesn't seem to be any tracking info. available). Going to wait another couple of weeks before I chase it up anyway, as anything has always arrived eventually, but I was just curious.

Any new subscription packages?

I have been a subscribed member for some time and need to renew my subscription in September but I have already received all three packages from previous subscriptions. In other words, if I re-new in september I have would only be sent a duplicate package that I already have. Is anyone else in this situation? Not sure how this happened. I would like to renew but there has to be a new package to choose from to make it worthwhile.

If anyone can lend an ear that would be cool.

Frank

Re-subscribed earlier this year, Feb , I think. Just got my pics through last week - whilst on my hols. Worth the wait. Great prints. Gonna frame a couple of them. U2.com have yet to fail me. I guess with them in CA,USA - and me in NI/UK - and them having to .........just stop guernin'!  :D

Hi still not received the prints for the resub in November 2015 ... any updates? Thanks

Ps got email 28 days ago saying shipped. UPS link provided doesnt work.

Edited by joshthetree

Orders are still being processed. There are many that have not received it yet. Please have patience. You should receive an email when yours is shipped.

Hiya how long does shipping take? Once you get email

Edited by joshthetree

Hi, I had an email saying that they shipped on 6th August - I received my prints today, and I am in Germany.

I also received a 5th print, of the Lyrics to "Ordinary Love" handwritten by Bono - what a lovely surprise! Anyone else here get the 5th print?

Just want to say a big thank you to everyone who had a hand in sending the gifts. Received mine last week and am still wondering where to put them.

Hi, I had an email saying that they shipped on 6th August - I received my prints today, and I am in Germany.

I also received a 5th print, of the Lyrics to "Ordinary Love" handwritten by Bono - what a lovely surprise! Anyone else here get the 5th print?

Hi thanks very much for the info ... hopefully anytime now then ... cheers

Mine took about a week, but that was shipping to and from the US.  Shipping outside US probably takes closer to 4-6 weeks, but I can't give you a definitive answer.

Mine took about a week, but that was shipping to and from the US.  Shipping outside US probably takes closer to 4-6 weeks, but I can't give you a definitive answer.

OK thanks for the info =0)

Got on of those post office cards through letterbox ... package left with neighbour ... over the road 10 doors on the right! Just collected it ... woohoo finally arrived 29 days after email. Well they did say 14 to 30 days. Tell you what I thought the prints looked ok-ish when first announced but now I can see them for real theyre stunning well nice, dead happy thanks very much - yes worth the wait.

I can't decide which to frame. I love them all.

Hi.

I found that 3 of the 5 posters were damaged. At first I decided to ignore them as most of them can be framed out. But I feel uncomfortable now because some small parts of the poster images are also affected by the damages.

Is it possible for them to be replaced or do I have to accept as they are? I send an email to customer service, but also post here because I experienced their slow response in the past and could not send the pictures of the posters.

Thanks.

post-288052-0-17025200-1473035267_thumb.jpg

They are typically good about replacing damaged gifts, especially if you can provide the picture of it. If you haven't gotten a response in a couple of days, I recommend emailing again.

They are typically good about replacing damaged gifts, especially if you can provide the picture of it. If you haven't gotten a response in a couple of days, I recommend emailing again.

Thank you. No reply yet as of now. I will email again.

If possible, consider a phone call to the customer support team (+1-855 867-5297 (inside the US) | +001-949-333-4825 (outside the US))...

Finally got my prints, arrived safely. I do like the i&e stamp on them. Maybe to get back to a live CD next time from one or more of the shows

Edited by utwothefly

Hi

They replied me and sent replacements. I have not received them but seems everything will be fine.

Thx

Finally got my prints, arrived safely. I do like the i&e stamp on them. Maybe to get back to a live CD next time from one or more of the shows

Yeah a new 'live' CD would be great, I love from U22 and Edges Picks