Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

Paris Shows 3 And 4 #U2ieTour Live Thread

should we keep this thread open for the HBO broadcast or start another one / use an existing one?

I'm having that exact existential question... = |

My guide says it's on HBO Latino?! I suppose it won't matter...and it starts at 6:00-8:15 pm.

Make a /HBO ?. :D

Edited by U2LAWoman

Thanks everyone for a fantastic time, it wouldn't have been the same without you. The good news is that the The Zoo isn't going anywhere

Made the BBC News website... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35035025

US rock band Eagles of Death Metal have appeared on stage in Paris, less than a month after deadly attacks during their performance in the French capital.

The band took to the stage to perform at the end of a U2 concert at the AccorHotels Arena.

"They were robbed of their stage three weeks ago and we would like to offer them ours tonight," said singer Bono.

Ninety of the 130 people who died in the 13 November attacks were killed at the concert at the Bataclan venue.

Well it was a beautiful sunny day in Paris today and a beautiful emotional night. Bono in tears several times

Just home. Sounds like a good night had by all. so, so ,so , so gutted I couldn't join this evening with you live on the feeds. Another element of U2 just ends right here. Such a tour, such a band. There are no words.

Until the next time.

Thanks to everyone that I've unwittingly relied upon throughout this year - it's so easy to forget that in this era of technology, be it buying a ticket, scoping a visual, getting in the sound, having an opinion, debating our opinions, enjoying the show from miles apart.

Human beings make that happen.

One Love.

Just home. Sounds like a good night had by all. so, so ,so , so gutted I couldn't join this evening with you live on the feeds. Another element of U2 just ends right here. Such a tour, such a band. There are no words.

Until the next time.

Thanks to everyone that I've unwittingly relied upon throughout this year - it's so easy to forget that in this era of technology, be it buying a ticket, scoping a visual, getting in the sound, having an opinion, debating our opinions, enjoying the show from miles apart.

Human beings make that happen.

One Love.

great thoughts!!! One love!

you can also get a trial account on HBO NOW and stream it from there...

outside of the US, you can use a vpn like tunnelbear or zenmate...

Ok looks like Max has kept this thread going for the HBO concert... soooo... coments coments?? Half way thru the show, my 1st one would be that Hamish does'nt like enough wide shots, like all his U2 dvd's... just saying ... I realise it's for tv purposes tonight especially.... just saying .. loll ... contest winners on stage now w Meerkat....

Edited by passenger789

Oh yeah, picture quality is awesome... to be expected w an HD broadcast, I 'gotta add it is very clear compared to a non-Blueray dvd  :)

Edited by passenger789

every one of us are glued to the broadcast... fortunately it can be streamed, so we can discuss it for weeks...

I may have gotten a virus from the sneaky link, but I don't care.  THANKS!!!!!

I LOVE THIS BAND

I LOVE MY TRIBE

every one of us are glued to the broadcast... fortunately it can be streamed, so we can discuss it for weeks...

True..... personnaly I prefer more wide shots of the stage/screen/lighting/audience etc..... close ups are good but too many with the Director H. Hamish.... close ups on "tv" are not the same at all as in person/at concert.. I know 'cause I was GA for a couple of tours..... hope if this ends up being the dvd that they change the montage, give us more wide shots!! loll 

Edited by passenger789

Max, is it streamed on HBO for weeks?

at the very least it will be available during December...

at the very least it will be available during December...

At HBO Canada it is on 5-6 times in December (I'm in Montreal)... for some reason can't find the schedule for it on HBO US, but can for Canada... should be very similar as far as upcoming re-broadcasts.