Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

Paris Shows 3 And 4 #U2ieTour Live Thread

Very cool w EODM, lots of energy!!  :D

Eagles Of Death Metal were fantastic...really....what they added to the show was epic....to think of where they were 3 weeks ago and where they were today...with all the music lovers and the most special fans...U2's fans there to love them and embrace them. Was epic...really..miracles do happen and healing powers were present. 

Enjoyed the show and was glued...wasn't sure if anyone was going to be around. It was nice enjoying and relaxing without having to chase the music..haha...So special...BAD, Streets...Zooropa....Can't get enough of U2...witnessed all the shows and still want more. What other band does this to us?! Amazing...well done U2.

Also, it's hard to watch a U2 show without feeling emotional. Really.. U2.....why and how do you get this to happen. Say you're sorry!!! haha

For a taping and special broadcast..U2 didn't look like they had any pressure..they really did look relaxed and were having a great time..as always. The meerkat girl was awesome and the rest of the meerkat gang..looked amazing...was so special how the show was a fan show. Never seen fans look the happiest and so joyous...U2 letting them share the stage.Amazing.  :wub:

Edited by U2LAWoman

every one of us are glued to the broadcast... fortunately it can be streamed, so we can discuss it for weeks...

Max, is it streamed on HBO for weeks?

HBO Canada schedule, should be same/similar for US:

U2: Innocence + Experience Live In Paris

U2's first HBO concert special, featuring the band on their latest Innocence and Experience tour.

Length: 149 min         

Genre: Music   Year: 2015

Schedule

Tuesday Dec. 8          3:11AM ET / MT

Friday Dec. 11            12:45PM ET / MT

Saturday Dec. 12        12:50AM ET / MT

Saturday Dec. 19        7:10AM ET / MT

Thursday Dec. 24       8:55AM ET / MT

Having EODM join them on stage and close the show was outstanding.  They needed to get back out there ASAP.

Hey Surrender, you mean you can't see it on regular HBO (you got a free month right?) before the 22nd unless you do it "on demand" ? You pay xtra/on demand fee for that?? 

Hey Surrender, you mean you can't see it on regular HBO (you got a free month right?) before the 22nd unless you do it "on demand" ? You pay xtra/on demand fee for that?? 

Regular HBO is the one you get on cable/satellite...

HBO Go is their stream service ( http://www.hbogo.com/), To get it, you need to have a cable/satellite subscription...

HBO Now is their internet stream service ( https://www.hbonow.com/) This is the one that has a free one month trial...

Thx Max.... but I'm good w HBO Canada, I recorded it anyway on my dvr in glorious hd colour  :)  ... still want more wide shots though loll ... hopefully the IE concert DVD will be better, I mean just camera views/angles wise... not a big fan of lots of close ups of the Boyz as opposed to nice wide shots of the lighting/screen/crowds for a concert dvd. 

Edited by passenger789

I get HBO On Demand free also for 30 days.  This worked out perfect cause we have HBO until January 6th.  I believe if you pay for HBO you get On Demand and HBO Go, and whatever else they have included in the price.

HBO US Schedule, from their site...

HBO_01_zpsgphliz2s.png

HBO_02_zps3lbpxsqm.png

HBO US Schedule, from their site...

HBO_01_zpsgphliz2s.png

HBO_02_zps3lbpxsqm.png

Max. thanks for this!   I'm actually watching it again right now on HBO West.  There's so many dang HBO channels LOL.  I'm glad I can watch it when I want with On Demand, I think Comcast is the only one with On Demand, I'm not sure though.

I just watched the HBO broadcast last night with my free HBO trial....Wow!!! I haven't been able to sit and watch any of the live streams of the Europe leg due to the time difference, though I have read these live threads to get a taste of what was happening....just wow! It was so fun and exciting to be right there with them for the show, and I loved that it was just a few hours after the actual show itself. October and Zooropa and bullet, spot on. Bono's got better throughout the show.  All the fans from the contest on stage together for Elevation, how fun! I loved that they had them all up at once and that there were more than the original 5.  Who is the guy up with Bono during COBL? Love his tattoos and his energy.  Totally shallow observation - um, Adam lost his shirt for the encore!! :-)  (yessss!)   And, the end of the show - I agree with others, how totally classy of our boys to open their stage up to EODM and let them close the show. On HBO no less.  I love those four human beings.  Thank you U2!!  Thank you to everyone who streams and posts and shares so that others could share the ride for the shows they were not at.

U2 never just tours for 6 months...I know they will be back soon....and I can't wait.  

I get HBO On Demand free also for 30 days.  This worked out perfect cause we have HBO until January 6th.  I believe if you pay for HBO you get On Demand and HBO Go, and whatever else they have included in the price.

Ah, Good on 'ya Surrenders  :) .... you don't have a dvr?? would make a great Xmas gift from one of your family/friends... hint hint... & that gives you time to record the concert in glorious HD colour by Jan. 6th!! Merry Xmas & Happy New Year my friend :D  

No DVD player ? Check your local Oxfam store..;)

Lovely to see U2 & Zootopians on stage!! And EODM ! On HBO ! Incredible!! :)

Paris fans ROCKED IT !!!!

Edited by hestia

great live yesterday, a lot of emotions, a perfect sound, it's hard to find the words to express how i felt and i'm still in that ambiance now :)