Sign in to follow this  
Max Tsukino

Paris Shows 3 And 4 #U2ieTour Live Thread

(puzzled look as i try to work snapchat..)

not that complicated...

Verizon to the rescue: http://www.verizonwireless.com/mobile-living/tech-smarts/what-is-snapchat-how-to-use-new-features/

Know I will be missing the photos and videos but there is no time to work this now....and won't they just disappear on us?!  haha

Enjoy Paris...have a great show! And like Hestia said, thank you U2 very much for this magnificent tour we were able to follow along and enjoy. It was like no other. : )

Edited by U2LAWoman

U2start mixlr has very clear sound for now ...

not that complicated...

Verizon to the rescue: http://www.verizonwireless.com/mobile-living/tech-smarts/what-is-snapchat-how-to-use-new-features/

Know I will be missing the photos and videos but there is no time to work this now....and won't they just disappear on us?!  haha

the photos/videos could dissapear if they set them to dissapear... but I don't think U2 will let them dissapear, at least not soon...

not that complicated...

the photos/videos could dissapear if they set them to dissapear... but I don't think U2 will let them dissapear, at least not soon...

Thanks Max. : )

Is it just me, or is Twitter broken ?

:(

seems ok for me in UK?

Me too, working in the US.

It's been an amazing 8 months everyone - thank you to all of the Zoo Mods for keeping us updated and engaged throughout the tour. This has been a very fulfilling experience as a fan this time around to have so many people working hard on the mixlr, periscope, meerkat and other streams to allow those not at the show to feel like they are. The fact that U2 has embraced social media this time around and didn't discourage fans from streaming is a huge thank you to us fans - it's been an incredible run and I am so glad to have been able to be a part of it with all of you.

I can't thank the U2 Community enough for making the Innocence + Experience tour so special.

Is it just me, or is Twitter broken ? :(

seems ok for me in UK?

Me too, working in the US.

nooooo......nothing on iPad or phone here in Aus - on either app or safari

*very sad face*

It's been an amazing 8 months everyone - thank you to all of the Zoo Mods for keeping us updated and engaged throughout the tour. This has been a very fulfilling experience as a fan this time around to have so many people working hard on the mixlr, periscope, meerkat and other streams to allow those not at the show to feel like they are. The fact that U2 has embraced social media this time around and didn't discourage fans from streaming is a huge thank you to us fans - it's been an incredible run and I am so glad to have been able to be a part of it with all of you.

I can't thank the U2 Community enough for making the Innocence + Experience tour so special.

thank you sherry, and the whole @atu2 team, for your part in the whole U2 online shebang. A true cornerstone.

Well said Sherry...:)

This last show should be memorable for each one of us, in the arena and watching/listening online.. Glad that I was able to be part of this tour, and thanks to all the streamers :-)

Evening all!

Hope it is a special night! Sort of *sniff* sad it is the last show this leg...

V

Can't miss the last concert!!! Other obligations will have to be ignored -- bring it on boys!!! 

It's that moment when Snapchat's age demographics get completely thrown off kilter and none of us know what we are doing.  :P  (And some of us are hiding it deep in their phone b/c their kids are forbidden to get it)