pain_18_

Where In The World are U2 ?

722 posts in this topic

I created this thread so we can all keep up with U2's activities, feel free to post any photos of the band if you have luckily spotted them or photos of places-cities-things that you think relate to the band or a song of theirs or stuff....Since I don't have an Instagram account nor do I intend to create one, I thought you happy people might like this kind of thread.

PS: Photo stolen from U2's official facebook - page !!!

Feel free to post anything that crosses your mind, any subject is open to discussion  but it would be nice if you would add a U2-realted-photo too (again, not necessarily with the four band-members in it !)....

From Edge's Latest Instagram Post, also posted on U2's official fb-page (Credit-THE EDGE) Edge: Distorted Desert Windmill...  -

2ufrknk.jpg

Edited by bigwave

Edge :  TJTNP (The Joshua Tree National Park)

mwtu94.jpg

I meant that section was created for something similar but as you see bigwave solved the problem ;)

We used to use the following section

http://zootopia.u2.com/forum/173-u2-net-news-rumours/

have moved this topic there (here..)

What Happened?   Did I create the thread under the wrong topic ?  :(

no, its fine, I just moved it to the 'Net News & Rumours section, there is an existing similar topic here called "Where's Bono' http://zootopia.u2.com/topic/26808-wheres-bono-merged/- but I guess you widened it out, so thats fine

Thanks, Bigwave !!!

Bono in Myanmar a few weeks ago -

This is also for those who want to save these pics to their pc without having to create an instagram account !

post-547180-0-05039500-1454312292_thumb.jpg

Edited by pain_18_

Crazy Cool, Mich !!!!!

Rolling stones... Bono

A photo posted by U2 Official (@u2) on

Jan 31, 2016 at 2:08pm PST
<script async defer src="//platform.instagram.com/en_US/embeds.js"></script>

Love this thread, I've been wanting a thread like this! Thanks Cris! Handsome fellows, the guys in U2. I'm happy they are posting pics!

......... Adam

post-547180-0-37596900-1454313605_thumb.jpg

.....Billie Holiday_ Art-by_Elizabeth_Payton___Adam.....

This is one of my favourites !

post-547180-0-60692700-1454314057_thumb.jpg

Downloadable Version....

Something weird is happening.....I can't upload any photos and the message "The connection was reset..." appears in my post-window.....It disappeared now.....

Edited by pain_18_

.....".Error No file was selected for upload " is what I'm getting now...although, of course there was a suitable size file that was selected in order to be posted....

.....".Error No file was selected for upload " is what I'm getting now...although, of course there was a suitable size file that was selected in order to be posted....

consider opening an account in any image service - like photobucket, imgur, etc. Posting photos from any of these may be easier...

Nice, I like this idea. Love the Bono photo

I miss anything they post to Instagram or Facebook only since I've pretty much given up all social media except Twitter....but I dont Tweet, just view updates only.

THe Sea throws rocks together but time leaves us....swimming in the sea and the sea knows where are the rocks !

208ifqw.jpg

Edited by pain_18_

Nice, I like this idea. Love the Bono photo

I miss anything they post to Instagram or Facebook only since I've pretty much given up all social media except Twitter....but I dont Tweet, just view updates only.

I approve this message !!!!  I hate fb, instagram, twitter....I only use fb bc of U2 and bc there are several persons who I keep in touch through FB but like you, I usually just see the updates or checking it out if anyone posts something for me or sends a message .....Well.....you're safe here, Shannon....you can view and download photos and you don't have to talk you can just anonymously lurk !!!

Lol :)

Yes had one too many unpleasant runins on social media. Quiet is where its at...

Lol :)

Yes had one too many unpleasant runins on social media. Quiet is where its at...

Exactly the same here.... Although sometimes the loneliness makes me want to chat...But when I do it, I do it in here.....I'm not making the mistake of getting devoured on Fb, instagr., twitter...

Tradeshift - @tradeshift

We were very proud to celebrate the 10th anniversary of @RED with #Bono of @U2. #CSR http://bit.ly/1TxBhj1

12:43 - 1 feb 2016

CaKBka-WQAA2JTQ.jpg

Good, good, keep 'em coming !

On The Edge of the Fender's Neck !

166g6tx.jpg