pain_18_

Where In The World are U2 ?

707 posts in this topic

Is Edge doing OWL DROPPING again ?  Or Swamp People the NEW SEASON ?

v7qes4.jpg

...Louisiana Bayou

Ha! "That's a bard owl"

image.jpg

Ha! "That's a bard owl"

HAHAH !!! I thought I was the only one reminiscing about that Edge-Swamp-Owl-ZOO Footage !!!!

Edited by pain_18_

Ha! "That's a bard owl"

HAHAH !!! I thought I was the only one reminiscing about that Edge-Swamp-Owl-ZOO Footage !!!!

I just realized my iPad autocorrected "barred" to bard. But yes, loved all the interviews on that documentary.

Ha! "That's a bard owl"

I just realized my iPad autocorrected "barred" to bard. But yes, loved all the interviews on that documentary.

BARD owl is correct.....your iPad is very smart, lol !!! Yeah, love those ZOO-BONUS stuff !!!!

LMFAO !!! THE EDGE in the Louisiana swamp with all those funny sounds, then all of a sudden a bird-call breaks out.....and EDGE goes "I think that's the Bard Owl right there..." just had to say it !!!!! Love it !

Ha! "That's a bard owl"

Funny stuff, Chris. And thanx for posting the photo from Adam. Wow, that building's really special. Unique. I like it. Beautiful in the sun, too. B)

P.S. If I forgot to say it, Thanx for the info about the Joshua Tree photo shoots, too.

Edited by Alma1

Ha! "That's a bard owl"

One of the most beautiful photos of an owl I've ever seen. Thanx for posting it.

Nice Owl.

We call them 'barn' owls if they live in a barn ;)

Good cammo with the birch tree..

U- oo 2- oo

Nice Owl.

We call them 'barn' owls if they live in a barn ;)

Good cammo with the birch tree..

U- oo 2- oo

YEah but the one EDGE was referring to in that ZOO-footage is the BARD Owl, a different species, Hestia !

This !

2qv6nsx.jpg

This one was hysterical...looks like someone was having some fun....

Loved Edge's "Nice Ass!" :) lol

Edge's Nice Ass !

333zktj.jpg

Interesting.......I don't know who the guys in their pics are.....

The one in Adam's pic is an irish politician and the other one the owner of a club in Montecarlo (google search ;) )

The one in Adam's pic is an irish politician and the other one the owner of a club in Montecarlo (google search ;) )

Politician ?   ZOIX !!!! 

Club-Owner, good !!!

Thanks for doing the Detective Work, Monica !!!

Edited by pain_18_

Seems that all the boys are back in town - Just saw a pic of the last missing member in Dublin  :)

What happened to Michael Stipe? He looks like a homeless person. Didn't he sing with REM about shiny, happy people? ;)

Great  ! Monica !!! I love that you're getting involved on this thread and doing great research......Now go find Larry !!!

Here's the Michael Stype-Bono Selfie !!!!

http://entertainment.ie/music/news/Pic-As-expected-heres-that-Michael-Stipe-and-Bono-selfie-from-the-early-hours-of-this-morning/377802.htm?recommendstory=true

Great  ! Monica !!! I love that you're getting involved on this thread and doing great research......Now go find Larry !!!

http://entertainment.ie/music/news/Pic-As-expected-heres-that-Michael-Stipe-and-Bono-selfie-from-the-early-hours-of-this-morning/377802.htm?recommendstory=true

Dont know if any Larry's selfies will surface - kinda doubt about it- but I know he's been spotted a few times in Howth in recent weeks :) 

Dont know if any Larry's selfies will surface - kinda doubt about it- but I know he's been spotted a few times in Howth in recent weeks :)

I don't want him to be bugged or assaulted.....I really get it when someone wants to be private.....However, some pic -as long as the good manners are respected- with his permission...or just a message from Larry would be nice............It's enough we know he's in Dublin, though........I'm fine with seeing him when the band take various studio-photos or other photos ..... Or even if it's only for their next official action, i.e : Album-release and/or tour......That's fine with me.....But I can't help being curious about what he's doing......Hehe !

I don't want him to be bugged or assaulted.....I really get it when someone wants to be private.....However, some pic -as long as the good manners are respected- with his permission...or just a message from Larry would be nice............It's enough we know he's in Dublin, though........I'm fine with seeing him when the band take various studio-photos or other photos ..... Or even if it's only for their next official action, i.e : Album-release and/or tour......That's fine with me.....But I can't help being curious about what he's doing......Hehe !

Hahaha yeah... Larry being Larry right? As long as he brings back the magic drooms next leg/tour, I'll be fine :)

...Yeah ! Larry's being Larry and Don't forget Bombastic Drums on the album too !!!