Sign in to follow this  
pain_18_

Where In The World are U2 ?

There's something indeed  :lol:  - took me a while to actually recognize him! :mellow:

So....we should be expecting Michael Stype to put out his new novel and Salman Rushdie to form a Rock-Band.....You never know....

So....we should be expecting Michael Stype to put out his new novel and Salman Rushdie to form a Rock-Band.....You never know....

Eh wait... That could be insanely interesting  :o

Eh wait... That could be insanely interesting  :o

And they could write each other's lyrics and get Bono on it too...They could all have a Jam-Session and pen some Ideas, then BOno uses them on SOE......  Anything is possible through music....

Edited by pain_18_

I'm waiting for that Incredible Studio Photo !!!  I know everyone is !

A great  drawing of U2 for the Month of March......I don't know who made this and where I can find more, I accidentally found this on FB (next is April but I'm curious about the previous years)......If you're on here, please tell me so I can credit you !!!

LATER  (CR)EDIT :  Kelly Eddington -  who also posts her U2-drawings on atU2dotcom !!!

2mq6om9.jpg

Edited by pain_18_

That video is so freakin cute! Like a kid playing haha - Baby Bono learns the Drooms  :P

That video is so freakin cute! Like a kid playing haha - Baby Bono learns the Drooms  :P

I just want to know what he's done with the drummer boy.

Led Balloon, Neon Pillows, The GuGu-GaGas (just coming up with some funny names myself, I see what Bono did there)...., Hahahah !!! Looks like Bono answered my studio-request with this awesome video (just messin' around. I just like to think Bono reads the Zoo), thanks Bono, I love it !!!!! B)

Album of the year... @soakofficial...  Don't know who this artist is but I trust Adam's Taste in Music !!!

wmi6o5.jpg

I just want to know what he's done with the drummer boy.

Hahaha I think we're safe about the drooms... Bono clearly won't be the next drummer boy  :lol:

IN THE STUDIO !!! OMFG !!!!!!!!

21b0z5t.jpg

THEE Studio Photo !!!!!

And a lovely landscape !!! By Adam

jl1ftk.jpg

What's next....Larry laying a heavy beat...or will he sing, play the guitar, write additional lyrics.....? We haven't seen him since I+E ended....

Exciting times indeed, working on Experience!