Sign in to follow this  
pain_18_

Where In The World are U2 ?

<script async defer src="//platform.instagram.com/en_US/embeds.js"></script>

It's U2's Stairway To Heaven? If Bono can play the drums, he can play the guitar?!! Hold down a stick and hold down a chord.There's hope!

A.M. antimeridian=morning

D.M. Dublin morning? Dublin meridian?

It was really snowing this morning, so beautiful...

In the studio, awesome!! There ya go, Happy Friday everyone!

YES...getting these speed-answers to my request- video and THEE studio photo - I knew there was something in the air.....My  U2-intuition doesn't fail me !!!

SOE ! I always love this U2-album-recording tension..It's getting me HYPED up !!!!!

Seems like Bono's penning down some lyrics, always reworking and over-turning and that guy;s sitting at the desktop wearing a MEtallica jacket !!!! HAHA !!

U2 GREATNESS is on that computer !!!!! And the back of Bono's head DEEp in concentration on his lyrics....Or maybe he had just got them wrong and is laughing from behind the studio couch !!!!

Edited by pain_18_

A.M. antimeridian=morning

D.M. Dublin morning? Dublin meridian?

It was really snowing this morning, so beautiful...

Read somewhere that D.M stands for the name of a place near Rathfarnham - but can't remember what  :wacko:

DanesMoete?

That would be perfect, it's his house

I think you're getting Hot-Hot-Hot with your answer.... Thomas McKernan said on "U2 is My Life" that due to the white frame-work of the tall windows behind Bono in his video it might be their Strathmore (spelling... :((   ) - Road studio.....Dunno if that's the same as Adam's house in D.M.........

Nope, Strathmore is the former Canadian ambassador residence and it's just across Bono's house in Killiney, Vico road

I think it's 99 % Danes Moete then, Monica .. Aren't you like In Ireland....near there...can you go check ?  

That's def the name I read! Would make sense yeah  ^_^ - also explains all the movement that occured down Hanover Quay, probably moving some stuff out!

That's def the name I read! Would make sense yeah  ^_^ - also explains all the movement that occured down Hanover Quay, probably moving some stuff out!

HUH !!! Talk to me.....tell me  everything U know aboout that !!!!!

I am in Dublin but I do not go to interfere in their lives at home

iT was a test !!! I knew the true U2 fan would provide me that answer......That's the SAME attitude I'd take in regards to U2's creative process !!!

That's def the name I read! Would make sense yeah ^_^ - also explains all the movement that occured down Hanover Quay, probably moving some stuff out!

passed by HQ yesterday, it's such a beautiful place at sunset

That's def the name I read! Would make sense yeah ^_^ - also explains all the movement that occured down Hanover Quay, probably moving some stuff out!

passed by HQ yesterday, it's such a beautiful place at sunset

;):P:D:):wub:^_^B)

Yeah it was a smart move from the guys - they know we might show up at the studios because eh, it's the studios - but we would never go as far as bother them at home. We have too much respect for them to do that. Quite glad about it actually, hope people will let them work in peace! We need that album!

I know it so well.....I don't like being watched when I'm at it doing extremely intimate stuff , the stuff Magic's made of......That's what U2 are doing........I would never bother them when they're deep into doing what they love and don't want anyone at all to mess with their funky-flow........I didn't suggest  for Monica to bother them....God Forbid !   But the occasional studio//photo-video media they provide us with is so well received.....Like a deep clean breath of fresh air (or MAgic !) all the way from U2 to us !!!!

I wouldn't even have the guts to ask Bono or the Edge, Adam and Larry to give me an autograph in line at the concert-venue or some-place similar....

Edited by pain_18_

I wouldn't even have the guts to ask Bono or the Edge, Adam and Larry to give me an autograph in line at the concert-venue or some-place similar....

Hahaha I don't have that problem, they usually (every single time actually) show up like 5 minutes after I left. I'm the Black Cat. People don't go to signing lines with me anymore  :lol:  :lol:

Hahaha I don't have that problem, they usually (every single time actually) show up like 5 minutes after I left. I'm the Black Cat. People don't go to signing lines with me anymore  :lol:  :lol:

Oh well........Don't worry...........It's a matter of luck.....I had a mad lucky-streak with the band Klaxons and Alex Capranos (Franz Ferdinand) when they played concerts in my country....got their autograph and chatted with them, I shook Alex's hand and told him " What a great band, Franz Ferdinand ! "     -   thanks to Bono for that quote !!! :):lol:

Edited by pain_18_