Sign in to follow this  
pain_18_

Where In The World are U2 ?

Does anyone know if U2 has a health team that travels with them on tour?

I am a registered dietitian/nutritionist and fitness expert at Duke University, specializing in general health, nutrition for performance, and resistance band exercise routines for those on the go. I'm pretty sure traveling with them as a part of the team would be my dream job!

Does anyone know if U2 has a health team that travels with them on tour?

I am a registered dietitian/nutritionist and fitness expert at Duke University, specializing in general health, nutrition for performance, and resistance band exercise routines for those on the go. I'm pretty sure traveling with them as a part of the team would be my dream job!

I'm sure they probably do, but let's stay on topic with "where in the world are they?"  Thanks.

Now an """" on topic ""  post......WOOOHOOO...so excited about SOE and  U2's Danes Moat recording process......THE FEVER !!! TELL me  you're feeling it too...can't wait for the THE EDGE is ON FIRE photo !!!!

Speaking of which.....and because Adam's Birthday is Approaching ... It's On SUNDAY !!!!

"I like to see Bono working under pressure, 'cause he's a great improviser."

-- Adam, on Bono

It's Friday, where's the latest Instagram?! :D

The EDge is speeding out on the Orbit of the Earth with a slice of the Moon and a glass of water from Mars, U2 don't have the  proper technology to get a shot of that and the International Space Station is way out-done by the situation.....Hubble is cracked !!!!

Edited by pain_18_

Oh Adam... there was no way he wouldn't post for his birthday! That post weirdly saddened me, "Happy birthday to me" as if he was alone. I know he probably wasn't but eh, felt weird  :mellow:

I don't like Bono's new hairstyle......When I thought things couldn't get worse.....

I don't like Bono's new hairstyle......When I thought things couldn't get worse.....

Really man. When you start to talk hairstyles in relation to the more 'mature' U2 -  WHY BOTHER? unless you cut n trim hair! lol

it does look really weird on that last pic lol! Hopefully just a mere trick of lights  :blink:

As long as it doesn't affect his singing, I'm okay with it.  :lol: C,mon... people be free, people have the power and all that jazz! ;)

As long as it doesn't affect his singing, I'm okay with it.  :lol: C,mon... people be free, people have the power and all that jazz! ;)

BEST reply ever !!!!! :P:lol::wub:^_^B)

On the one hand, yes to LAWoman's people be free and as long as he can sing....on the other hand, I'm kinda glad to see the end of blond??  Either way, I'll love him just the same and be envious of those who go out for a pint and end up meeting him!  :-)

On the one hand, yes to LAWoman's people be free and as long as he can sing....on the other hand, I'm kinda glad to see the end of blond??  Either way, I'll love him just the same and be envious of those who go out for a pint and end up meeting him!  :-)

"Your hair has the same color as chicken wings." haha

http://m.welt.de/icon/article150967363/Just-make-it-look-real-bad.html

and where in the world are U2

(staying on topic)

"Your hair has the same color as chicken wings." haha

http://m.welt.de/icon/article150967363/Just-make-it-look-real-bad.html

and where in the world are U2

(staying on topic)

Huhhmm.... Minimum Masterpieces........ *Sigh*   this 'less is more' way of thinking .....what about 'more is more' ?    Just sayin'.

Edited by pain_18_

The #FrontMan at the #FrontDoor  of #SOE !!!! B):rolleyes:^_^;):D:lol::ph34r:

Those lyrics up there are very cool !!!!

Edited by pain_18_