paoladegliesposti

u2 song of the day

pain_18_    207

Last Night on Earth is the U2-song of the day for me.....  A friend of mine is doing VineYard-Work and is singing Sunday Bloody Sunday so  that's his song of the day, just thought I'd mention it !!!

Edited by pain_18_

kastee    1

Numb

...after spending all weekend sitting in front of the computer catching up on work I didn't get to do last week and preparing everything for this week's work and knowing that I could do the same again and again and again and never get finished everything that I should do...

Don't live if you can work!

pain_18_    207

Don't live if you can work ?  That's one of the darkest things I've ever heard and I feel I need to give a positive reply ....  Please LIVE Kastee, LIVE !!!!!

Edited by pain_18_

kastee    1

Ahhh, thanks Pain...I will keep that advice in mind...it just doesn't fit into my current reality...

But I have to believe that life will return one day, even if just for an hour or two...

pain_18_    207

Ahhh, thanks Pain...I will keep that advice in mind...it just doesn't fit into my current reality...

But I have to believe that life will return one day, even if just for an hour or two...

I believe in this, Kastee.....I believe it will !!!! ;):)

pain_18_    207

A start in energy- ' Street mission'

Good Call.....I'm gonna listen to that again..... My  U2 song of the day is ' Who's Gonna Ride your wild Horses '

PS :  I love this thread !!!

Edited by pain_18_

kastee    1

Good Call.....I'm gonna listen to that again..... My  U2 song of the day is ' Who's Gonna Ride your wild Horses '

Yes, it's a great idea for a thread: thanks Paola!

My song of the day : The Sweetest Thing: it was playing in the supermarket this morning at 7:00 when I dropped in to get supplies for work ❤ Couldn't help but sing it out loud in the shop....people must have thought I was crazy but who cares when there's U2 playing?!

pain_18_    207

Yes, it's a great idea for a thread: thanks Paola!

My song of the day : The Sweetest Thing: it was playing in the supermarket this morning at 7:00 when I dropped in to get supplies for work ❤ Couldn't help but sing it out loud in the shop....people must have thought I was crazy but who cares when there's U2 playing?!

I'm even crazier...When there's a U2-song playing.....I begin to Air-Drum as soon as Larry kicks in  !!!!

mich40    71

Today, it is the cover of Paint it Black. I see a red door and I want to paint it black...... Literally. That's what I'm doing today. Painting our house, and our red door black. :P

hestia    1

No summer clothes here. Still winter.

I'm thinking I believe in love.

Although yesterday I heard Streets live with Bruce (Ali & Jojo version) on the radio. Sounded awesome!

Rhi_K    0

Hi beautiful people! Not been around for a while , great thread Paola :)

My song of the day...Yaweh <3