• Announcements

• bigwave

ALL PRESALE QUERIES NEED TO GO TO HELP PAGE   11/15/2017

Apologies for Zoo being down overnight, back now BUT NOTE : ALL PRESALE QUERIES NEED TO GO TO HELP PAGE http://www.u2.com/help NO EXCEPTIONS Also PM's (personal messages) are available but only read-only until mods work through huge backlog
    • Max Tsukino

PRESALE ISSUES   11/15/2017

Regretfully due to the number of people affected by the current presale issues, we have been directed to point people towards the help page. (http://www.u2.com/help)

We will be unable to assist you directly as the presale issues fall out of our scope of work.

paoladegliesposti

u2 song of the day

Last Night on Earth is the U2-song of the day for me.....  A friend of mine is doing VineYard-Work and is singing Sunday Bloody Sunday so  that's his song of the day, just thought I'd mention it !!!

Edited by pain_18_

Numb

...after spending all weekend sitting in front of the computer catching up on work I didn't get to do last week and preparing everything for this week's work and knowing that I could do the same again and again and again and never get finished everything that I should do...

Don't live if you can work!

Don't live if you can work ?  That's one of the darkest things I've ever heard and I feel I need to give a positive reply ....  Please LIVE Kastee, LIVE !!!!!

Edited by pain_18_

Ahhh, thanks Pain...I will keep that advice in mind...it just doesn't fit into my current reality...

But I have to believe that life will return one day, even if just for an hour or two...

Ahhh, thanks Pain...I will keep that advice in mind...it just doesn't fit into my current reality...

But I have to believe that life will return one day, even if just for an hour or two...

I believe in this, Kastee.....I believe it will !!!! ;):)

A start in energy- ' Street mission'

Good Call.....I'm gonna listen to that again..... My  U2 song of the day is ' Who's Gonna Ride your wild Horses '

PS :  I love this thread !!!

Edited by pain_18_

Good Call.....I'm gonna listen to that again..... My  U2 song of the day is ' Who's Gonna Ride your wild Horses '

Yes, it's a great idea for a thread: thanks Paola!

My song of the day : The Sweetest Thing: it was playing in the supermarket this morning at 7:00 when I dropped in to get supplies for work ❤ Couldn't help but sing it out loud in the shop....people must have thought I was crazy but who cares when there's U2 playing?!

Yes, it's a great idea for a thread: thanks Paola!

My song of the day : The Sweetest Thing: it was playing in the supermarket this morning at 7:00 when I dropped in to get supplies for work ❤ Couldn't help but sing it out loud in the shop....people must have thought I was crazy but who cares when there's U2 playing?!

I'm even crazier...When there's a U2-song playing.....I begin to Air-Drum as soon as Larry kicks in  !!!!

Today, it is the cover of Paint it Black. I see a red door and I want to paint it black...... Literally. That's what I'm doing today. Painting our house, and our red door black. :P

No summer clothes here. Still winter.

I'm thinking I believe in love.

Although yesterday I heard Streets live with Bruce (Ali & Jojo version) on the radio. Sounded awesome!

Hi beautiful people! Not been around for a while , great thread Paola :)

My song of the day...Yaweh <3