paoladegliesposti

u2 song of the day

OK, Grande....Mic-Check....Mic-Check.Ch-Ch_ch_ch- 1-2  1-2 1-2 -12 Ch-Ch-4

The Edge : OK, guys... 1    2    3   4    !!!!Let's go !

I was just watching the Top 100 Legendary Groups, and whatever the U2 song was going to be would be my song of the day.

They came in at number 2, second place to Led Zeppelin. Unfortunately the song was...

Beautiful Day.

I was just watching the Top 100 Legendary Groups, and whatever the U2 song was going to be would be my song of the day.

They came in at number 2, second place to Led Zeppelin. Unfortunately the song was...

Beautiful Day.

Let me fix it with some * Ito Okashi (something Interesting) by Passengers (U2, ENO, HOLI) * as my song of the day !!!

You know...I was thinking....Bono's attitude in the Beautiful Day video and the whole video is pretty Achtung Baby...-ish..... Everything....Except the song, dammit !

You know...I was thinking....Bono's attitude in the Beautiful Day video and the whole video is pretty Achtung Baby...-ish..... Everything....Except the song, dammit !

Trying to steal people's luggage, what a jerk. :P

Today's top 100 list was Movie Soundtracks. I don't know if U2 made the cut or not, but we all know Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me should have been there.

A Sort of Homecoming. :)