paoladegliesposti

u2 song of the day

It's a good day for Bad; not that there is ever a not good day for it.  It's my U2 song today.

Paola-I'm very sorry for yet another horrific accident in Italy.  I was very sad to see what happened in Genoa.  My heart broke for everyone.  Here's to much better days for Italy and anyone else who needs them.  :Zoo_Angel:

• Like 1

On 8/19/2018 at 1:01 AM, paoladegliesposti said:

I had not seen this, paola.  Thank you very much.  It's beautiful.  I love the picture where he has on Elton Johnish glasses.  My favorite picture of him is the second last one of the video. I don't know him but he looks like he is content and at peace, .  Grazie Mille.

It's nineteen minutes into a new day.  I'm going to bed.  This is my U2 day of the song for when I wake.

Not long now.  Shine like the stars.

Edited by yardie

Somehow, I've never heard that version of Wild Horses, CorkVegan.   I just listened  and got high from hearing it.  Thank you very much for the post and choice.  ?.

I badly need 40 to be my U2 song of the day.  

R.I.P. Senator John McCain.  You are a true hero.  This is also for all of those who are needlessly killed by guns, along with their loved ones.

I was at this show.  It was a very special U2 moment where I'm going to spend my evening stuck.   I'm so tired of guns.  

Edited by Manohlive
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Manohlive said:

Somehow, I've never heard that version of Wild Horses, CorkVegan.   I just listened  and got high from hearing it.  Thank you very much for the post and choice. 

It's from the AB 20th anniversary box set. Glad you dug it. ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/27/2018 at 4:55 AM, CorkVegan said:

It's from the AB 20th anniversary box set. Glad you dug it. ?

Loving this one too!   Grazie. 

I need to rock so this is mine for the day:

• Like 1
  • Brilliant 1