paoladegliesposti

u2 song of the day

Been seeing people post some of their anniversary pics from the 360 tour.  Reminded me of how the band sneakily introduced us to this song.  I will never forget how I loved "that song before they came onstage" and then found out it was them.

For me today. Yeah, no silver spoon, but yeah, I've been very 'fortunate' in life to date. Ups n downs like everyone, but overall - I've got nothing to really complain about in the big scheme of things. :) 

Not posted in a while been doing other stuff ... but still listening to plenty of U2

My first gig. Thanks for the reminder. I was n-n-n-n-n--n-n-nineteen. ;)

Blow Your House Down - It has significance in my house at this time. Not a tornado....builders. Much the same I guess without the human cost.

My first gig. Thanks for the reminder. I was n-n-n-n-n--n-n-nineteen. ;)

Woohoo ... wow lucky you ... that was a great tour look at the crowd ... not a cell phone in sight

Yup, very different times indeed. If you lost your mates in the crowd, you simply lost your mates in the crowd until you all hopefully made your way back to wherever you were staying! lol ....which we all did. 

Heartland - loved this (still do). Just recall going to the cinema on my tod (on my own) to watch it back then TWICE! lol.