You no longer got a hold on me,
You’re no longer in control of me,
I am.

Yes I can change the world
Yes I can change the world

Ordinary Love.

The sea wants to kiss the golden shore.
The sunlight warms your skin.
All the beauty that's been lost before, wants to find us again.
I can't fight you anymore; it's you I'm fighting for.
The sea throws rocks together but time, leaves us polished stones.

We can't fall any further if, we can't feel ordinary love.
And we cannot reach any higher, if we can't deal with ordinary love.

' Who is it now? Who calls me inside?

Are the leaves on the trees just a living disguise?

I walk the street  rain tragicomedy

I ll walk home again to the street melody.'

THE FLY (Remastered), The Lounge FLy MIX, BABY THE FLY and MORE of THE FLY !!!!

THE FLY for ever

Did I mention THE FLY ??????

I remember cranking in My BEST of 90-02 CAssette and it had NO THE FLY stamped on the tracklisting.....I was so disappointed, I was in the car speeding...the red stops streaming besides my window...and after a rather long pause, after The First Time.... IT HIT ME !!!!!!!!!

It was so loud, so crisp...so rich...so perfect...so well remastered......The T Sreet melted..The red blended.......... I can't even explain the madness of the fly...this song saves my life when I feel depressed....

Then when I heard The Lounge Fly Mix for the first time in 2012......

When I first saw The Fly on TV in 2004, My whole life changed from that moment on.....

This song literally saved my life everytime.......

Edited by pain_18_

It was mentioned in '02 that The Fly was a hidden track at the end, was bummed when it wasn't included in the Aussie one. :angry:

Reckon they should have done a studio recording of the Elevation Tour version as one of the new mixes.

8 minutes ago, Grande 3:16 said:

It was mentioned in '02 that The Fly was a hidden track at the end, was bummed when it wasn't included in the Aussie one. :angry:

Reckon they should have done a studio recording of the Elevation Tour version as one of the new mixes.

VERy WELL put......... I totally agree.......

I don't know what they did....All the Remastered Achtung Baby tracks on the BEST of 90-02 are incredible....Although I dont like the lyric change on Mysterious Ways.....

They DID NOT remaster Achtung Baby (the main album)  for the 2011 re-release.....But everything else is remastered (I  listened to all SIX or SEVEN discs )......It's good that THE LOUNGE FLY MIX is remastered (at least that's what I'm hearing....I have the original 1991 THE FLY single too ....so comparing...this one-the 2011 release- is better....)  You feel the band is playing right beside you...The Edge's guitar takes you higher and Larry's smacking the hammers.....Adam's bass is something else and Bono's voice............

I just dont really have the words to describe it.

You can even hear  when he says " OH F***K !!!!" very crisp right before LArry breaks it down and Edge's solo bursts in .....

Having said all these, the main album sounds good anyway you take it......

I'm just grateful for the existence of Achtung Baby...the album which saved my life.....and continues to save it....

Edited by pain_18_

Now looking back I think the worst remaster is the 2007 TJT one....It's good but I dont know....

I think they did the right thing later on with BOY, October, WAR, TUF and AB

I CANT understand why on this Good Green Earth did they not properly remaster TJT for the 2017 edition and also include a cd with a Kindergarten type DEMO version...just like they did with Achtung Baby.....

Edited by pain_18_

I read on YouTube that there is a SOMEWHERE where the Intro to ZOOROPA is inspired from..the amazing abstract part at the beginning...but before I could save the comment and  search for the source....that person deleted their comment......

56 minutes ago, pain_18_ said:

Now looking back I think the worst remaster is the 2007 TJT one....It's good but I dont know....

I think they did the right thing later on with BOY, October, WAR, TUF and AB

I CANT understand why on this Good Green Earth did they not properly remaster TJT for the 2017 edition and also include a cd with a Kindergarten type DEMO version...just like they did with Achtung Baby.....

I'd say the 2017 TJT remaster is the most disappointing one... overpriced and not much content

Anyway. Song for the day: Even Better Than The Real Thing 

3 minutes ago, Frankaz said:

I'd say the 2017 TJT remaster is the most disappointing one... overpriced and not much content

Anyway. Song for the day: Even Better Than The Real Thing 

YAS  It's tAAASSSSjabwdejgf It's the sickes cash grab I've ever seen...and ehen I say sick....I dont mean the GOOD kind of sick...

YAS for  The real thing !!!!!!

And NO special edition of SOE for subscribers ahead of release.....!!!!!!

I HATE this years gift....I HATE IT.....I dont care if I get banned from here....I'm a fan..I have feelings and desires.

Money doesnt grow on trees.....

VINYL !!!! Are they serious !!!!

BRING ME the WAX Cylinders !!!!!

I want SOE   ... Now..... I cant wait any longer.

Edited by pain_18_

17 hours ago, pain_18_ said:

I dont care if I get banned from here....

Interrupting the scheduled program to make a pertinent observation: Despite gossip and perceived-heroic stances, no one around here is banned for having an opinion, even about the gift... there are very specific reasons for that (which can be found in the Terms + Conditions section of the site)...

going back to the subject ---> probably the best B side in the history of B sides:

Miami.

Weather 'round here choppin' and changin'
Surgery in the air

(Texas and Harvey are on my heart and mind as I post this one in all actuality. Trying to process what is happening...music helps as always!)

Edited by natural11