Sign in to follow this  
U2Community

U2 @ The Concert for UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital #Dreamfest Live Thread

See the band at Dreamforce San Francisco :

Attention US West Coast Subscribers...

Like to be entered in a draw with the chance to see the band perform at the Dreamforce benefit show for USCF Childrens Hospital* at the Cow Palace Arena in San Francisco?

Will you be in the San Francisco Bay Area on Wednesday, October 5th?
We have a limited number of pairs of tickets up for grabs if you can answer yes to all the above.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

large.jpg

EDIT 10.05.16: Thread title changed for the live thread. original title: See the band at Dreamforce San Francisco

Can a U2.com member enter if they don't live on the West Coast?

It may be possible... but have in mind that Dreamforce is a massive conference, to the point that by now, it's more than likely that every hotel/B&B/AirBnB/etc in San Francisco is either sold out or charging $$$$$....

It's so huge, last year they had a cruise ship where conference attendees stayed because there were not enough hotel rooms...

so... the recommendation would be to have in mind all of this before considering to participate - maybe this one could be for the local fans...

It may be possible... but have in mind that Dreamforce is a massive conference, to the point that by now, it's more than likely that every hotel/B&B/AirBnB/etc in San Francisco is either sold out or charging $$$$$....

It's so huge, last year they had a cruise ship where conference attendees stayed because there were not enough hotel rooms...

so... the recommendation would be to have in mind all of this before considering to participate - maybe this one could be for the local fans...

Plus, with it being so close, on top of the hotel charges, airfare will be very high also.

What a great opportunity for U2Community to offer its members.Thank you!! :)  :wub: I ll have to pass as well, good luck everyone!

Plus, with it being so close, on top of the hotel charges, airfare will be very high also.

Hotel prices have exceeded the extortion level even an hour outside the city. I'm a frequent SF traveler so I'm very familiar with room rates. I'm blown away by what I'm seeing. It's so disgusting. Rooms that I rarely pay more than $200 a night are $929 and up. I saw the Holiday Inn at $1126!!!

When will the winners be announced?

at this moment, we don't know. Patience, please...

Dittto to what others said - thanks for this fantastic opportunity!  And have all of the winners been notified by now? I already booked my flight from LA with frequent flier points, have a place to stay, and arranged to take off of work - so now all I need is to find out that I won?!? Fingers still crossed!  :D

Edited by shaz1992

Bigwave. If people have not received an email yet, can we presume that all the 50 pairs of tickets winners have been notified? Do you know by any chance?

I'm also dying to know who won. If there were 50 winners, all paid subscribers, there should be at least someone commenting here or other forums/social media, but everything is quiet. Any info mods? Max Tsukino? Big Wave?

That's what I would assume as well. It's odd that there is zero news about the announcement of winners or from the winners themselves. I wouldn't care so much, but I live in CA and entered!

Sign in to follow this