Sign in to follow this  
U2Community

U2 @ The Concert for UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital #Dreamfest Live Thread

I don't think I've seen Bono criticising anyone with as much ferocity as he's been ripping into Trump lately. He's not wrong though; Trump is an oligarch and if he gets into office it will be bad news for everyone.

Very true. I'm so sick of seeing people say how he shouldn't be butting in about this. Yes, he should and so should other people. I am very frightened for our country.

I don't think I've seen Bono criticising anyone with as much ferocity as he's been ripping into Trump lately. He's not wrong though; Trump is an oligarch and if he gets into office it will be bad news for everyone.
Very true. I'm so sick of seeing people say how he shouldn't be butting in about this. Yes, he should and so should other people. I am very frightened for our country.

I am very frightened for the world. US is such a dominant power in the world. What will happen if a narcissistic bigot gains that power?

What happen to Adam's bass at the start of streets?

He picked up the wrong one.

Not sure if there is another thread about it yet, but I was taking a look at the videos :)

Forgot to say thank you Tan!!! :)

wake up Bono & U2, all politicians are liars. Trump is no good and neither is Hillary Clinton.

Don't know if you guys got to hear the DJ's preshow music on mixlr, but it's was pretty awesome.  And she has now shared the playlist.

Sign in to follow this