Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Inger

Zoo Card Exchange 2016

I hope so. I've been waiting for this thread to appear  :D I believe it's normally organised by Julie3188 ?

I believe she did organize it last year. I'll go ahead and pin this so you guys can keep track of it.

Hi Everyone,

I'll be doing the list again this year for the 2016 Christmas card exchange   ^_^   ^_^

this is what you got to do, send me the following info on here via private message! 

1. your Zoo name and your full 'real' name

2. full address (zip code included)

3. your email

4. your favorite member of the band

You will have until November 25th to send me all your info so I can make the list and

email it out to all of you by nov 30th. If members join after the date, I will update the list

with new members and send them out...

Time to spread some zoo love and happiness around the world 

Did a bit of edits to the thread in the hopes it makes it clearer and reaches the most people...

carry on, good people...

I know this is not the right place, but I can't find what I'm looking for..........

I start by saying a very big sorry for not being able to send any Christmas cards last year to U2 friends.   :(

I have and having a very bad time, living on very little money, was not even able to afford my renew sub that I have been a member for so many years.

This is the first time I have been here since last year and can't find my way round and not renewing my sub guess cuts out a lot I am no longer can get into.  :mellow:

Looks like I have lost all the friends I had. Not able to sort that out! Once again maybe because I am no longer a paying member. :unsure:

xxx

Posted · Hidden by Max Tsukino, November 11, 2016 - post repeat
Hidden by Max Tsukino, November 11, 2016 - post repeat

I know this is not the right place, but I can't find what I'm looking for..........

I start by saying a very big sorry for not being able to send any Christmas cards last year to U2 friends.    :(

I have and having a very bad time, living on very little money, was not even able to afford my renew sub that I have been a member for so many years.

This is the first time I have been here since last year and can't find my way round and not renewing my sub guess cuts out a lot I am no longer can get into.   :mellow:

Looks like I have lost all the friends I had. Not able to sort that out! Once again maybe because I am no longer a paying member.  :unsure:

I start by saying a very big sorry for not being able to send any Christmas cards last year to U2 friends.   :(

This is the first time I have been here since last year and can't find my way round and not renewing my sub guess cuts out a lot I am no longer can get into.  :mellow:

Looks like I have lost all the friends I had. Not able to sort that out! Once again maybe because I am no longer a paying member. :unsure:

xxx

*hugs*

I'm sorry to hear you're having a hard time. Can you keep in touch with some Zootops via other means (eg Facebook)? If we have your address on the exchange list, we can still send you cards.

Don't feel guilty about not being able to send anything back. It's OK. We understand. I'm going to have to cut back this year too and I'm probably not going to be the only one. But we know you still care about your Zootop friends. We all care for each other. We are here for you. If there is *any* way in which we can help, don't be afraid to let us know.

"We get to carry each other".  

PM sent to Julie :)

Happy to participate again in the xmas exchange!

xxx

* Hugs * ~~ ~!!!!

the list is ready!! we are 19 on the list...

i will be emailing it to you guys tomorrow! If anyone else wants to join , its not to late...

It's not late to join if you want ;)

the list is ready!! we are 19 on the list...

i will be emailing it to you guys tomorrow! If anyone else wants to join , its not to late...