Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Inger

Zoo Card Exchange 2016

It's not late to join if you want ;)

the list is ready!! we are 19 on the list...

i will be emailing it to you guys tomorrow! If anyone else wants to join , its not to late...

Completely skipped over that post after I saw the deadline. Thanks for point it out!

Just sent my message to be added.

I love sending out cards each year and receiving them from all around the world!

Peace to you all!

Tour in 2017!

Brad

Hi,

Just sent out the list by email, if you didn't receive it, please let me know! ;) 

Getting my cards ready - and I received one already this morning!

I aim to send mine out by the end of this week. I love this part of the year  :D

I was trying to do a little something special, but it seems to be taking longer than expected. May have to go with plan B. lol.
Looking forward to sending them out though. Soon, hopefully!

And the winners are....

Angela & bluegrace :) thank you very much :*

Me at the post office only today, sorry in advance for those getting the card late :/

A little later than planned, but the international cards are now on their way. And thank you to Julie, Angela and bluegrace for your lovely cards.

Thanks to everyone who sent a card. Mine have been sent out, hopefully the international ones will arrive before the Holidays!

Sent my cards yesterday. I hope they will arrive to everyone in time.

:)

Thanks to RHI_K_ for sending me a X-Mas card just because she's my dear friend !!! Merry Christmas everyone !!!!

Huge thanks to everyone who has sent me a card - it's so lovely seeing cards from around the world. Wishing everyone a happy Christmas. 

Hoping you ALL had a Very Merry Christmas. Hoping you ALL A Happy New Year. LOVE,PEACE, HAPPINESS and GOOD HEALTH.

Thank you to everyone who sent me a Christmas card.  I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year. And to anyone who is after tickets for the Joshua Tree tour, I hope you get what you want xx

Thank you to everyone who sent me a Christmas card.  I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year. And to anyone who is after tickets for the Joshua Tree tour, I hope you get what you want xx

I'm calling my Twickenham tickets a late Christmas present!  :D Great, positive way to start the year.