Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

voicefromdc

I am learning quite late about the bike accident

Hello.

I stopped by briefly a few days ago to leave a note (which I can no longer find on the forum), after having been away from following news of the band and Bono since 2011.

I had no intention of stopping by again.

But, I just learned yesterday of the bicycle accident.

I am so very sorry.

It has been two years since then; I very much hope the guitar-playing hand has returned?  

What a travesty. I am so  so sorry.

I also found the song Every Breaking Wave sung at the BBC...stunning...it is difficult to write an adequate response. 

I remember hearing a boot leg copy of that tune very early on...maybe even as far back as Vertigo, is that possible?? 

The song and your voice are insanely gorgeous.

I also caught the video about the Red event at Carnegie Hall.  

Thank you for reporting that the "three-to-a-bed" hospitals having been successfully replaced by modern facilities.  

I first heard about U2 in 2005, when they introduced the Aids Initiative via Vertigo, and I remember Bono telling this story of three people to a bed.

I am so happy to hear the progress!  You are right that "this is the best good news story that nobody knows and should."

I am so pleased. :-)

Oh, and, I really think the official anti-Trump anthem should be Stand Up Comedy.  That is such a scorching and joyful song!  

And, don't you think that Trump is just begging to have something punk rock composed at him??

Wait...are you guys still a band?  Do you still plan to make albums and shows?

Bye!

I was just wondering whether anyone could tell me whether Bono's guitar hand healed and if he is able to play?

What an awful awful event.

I also read that Edge's father passed. I am so sorry. Really, I mean it.

And also that Adam was married-- How Wonderful!!  :-) I mean that too.

He has not been seen playing guitar publicly since it happened, so it is unknown for sure, but unlikely.

He has not been seen playing guitar publicly since it happened, so it is unknown for sure, but unlikely.

My god, this is a debacle.

I was just wondering whether anyone could tell me whether Bono's guitar hand healed and if he is able to play?

What an awful awful event.

I also read that Edge's father passed. I am so sorry. Really, I mean it.

And also that Adam was married-- How Wonderful!!  :-) I mean that too.

Have you been living in a cave my friend? Adam got married years ago and he resides mainly in North London these days.

Have you been living in a cave my friend? Adam got married years ago and he resides mainly in North London these days.

Yes, well, I have been hanging out with Plato, contemplating the shadows.