Sign in to follow this  
eran_79

The Achtung Baby tour 2021 (whishful thinking...)

I didn't get to see ZooTV (had to settle for the VHS release when it came out), so yeah I'd be up for that. :P

I didn't get to see ZooTV (had to settle for the VHS release when it came out), so yeah I'd be up for that. :P

same here

Nahhh...I'm cool with just a JT anniversary tour. Looking forward to it actually. Any more than that it will start to look like they're saying goodbye. I'm not ready for that... I don't think they are either.

Nahhh...I'm cool with just a JT anniversary tour. Looking forward to it actually. Any more than that it will start to look like they're saying goodbye. I'm not ready for that... I don't think they are either.

At 61?

At 61?

I mean Rush retired around that age. Now I'm not saying they would but it's definitely happened.

what do you say?

can the 30 anniversary tours can become a thing...

One can only hope! That was my first and best U2 tour concerts. And U2 best almbum ever, and the last good one they released.

At 61?

I mean Rush retired around that age. Now I'm not saying they would but it's definitely happened.

Paul McCartney & Ringo Star still going strong... Come on U2 you can do it! :) 

Who knows, I'm not certainly going to contemplate it. I'm just going to enjoy them. I can say that as long as they want to play, I'll definitely still attend the concerts and buy the music. 

Ha ha, bring it on! ZooTV was the daddy (was at Parkhead, Glasgow). 360 & i&e came close mind. Considering it was 1992/3, less technologically advanced, but the set and playlist untouchable.