Sign in to follow this  
Ilan_ISR

pre sale codes-the Joshua Tree tour

Anybody know how the pre-sale works? I'm in the 'Wires' group so wondering if there's a separate allocation for each group or could the tickets pre-sale sell out on Wednesday if there's a huge demand from the 'Red Hill' group? I assume there are separate allocations for each to give everybody a chance!

Anybody know how the pre-sale works? I'm in the 'Wires' group so wondering if there's a separate allocation for each group or could the tickets pre-sale sell out on Wednesday if there's a huge demand from the 'Red Hill' group? I assume there are separate allocations for each to give everybody a chance!

separate allocations for each, to give everybody a chance...

Great! Thank you!  :D  :D  :D

Amsterdam is not for pre-sale? ticketmaster.nl shows 16.1....

it's still early and everything is being set... please keep checking periodically the site, as well as the ticketmaster.nl site...

The ticket limit could be split between shows on the IE Tour, but not on previous tours (at least in the UK). It would be very helpful to find out if we can split them this time!

The ticket limit could be split between shows on the IE Tour, but not on previous tours (at least in the UK). It would be very helpful to find out if we can split them this time!

It has been asked - as soon as there is an answer, be sure it will be posted...

I'm also VERY interested to know, if it's possible to split the presale-tickets. 

Edited by Lemon Girl

where does it say wires or redhill? I cannot find either in my account info, I do have my presale code though, Thanks.

Its ok I found it thanks.

Edited by jadmix

Hi All,

Based on your experience, are the seats avail for presale better than what  is offered to the general public?   

I'm also VERY interested to know, if it's possible to split the presale-tickets. 

That is being checked on and will be posted as soon as details are available.

where does it say wires or redhill? I cannot find either in my account info, I do have my presale code though, Thanks.

Its ok I found it thanks.

It says what group you are in right about your presale code.

I let my membership expire last year, had to sign back up today, which means I'm "Wired" category.

I'd love to get Red Zone tickets ... has anyone had any experience in how fast they sell out?  In other words, is there any hope some will be left on Thursday for me to purchase since I'm missing out on the Wednesday initial release?

Thanks for any reply.

I let my membership expire last year, had to sign back up today, which means I'm "Wired" category.

I'd love to get Red Zone tickets ... has anyone had any experience in how fast they sell out?  In other words, is there any hope some will be left on Thursday for me to purchase since I'm missing out on the Wednesday initial release?

Thanks for any reply.

From how it has been on past tours, it goes on the "really fast" side... take all your precautions...

good luck!

Thanks for your reply, Max.

I saw you noted in a previous post there were separate allocations for each group.  In your experience, have you seen an allocation of RZ tickets saved for the 2nd group (Wires this time), or if the Red Hill group has strong demand do they get them all?

Thanks again!

Thanks for your reply, Max.

I saw you noted in a previous post there were separate allocations for each group.  In your experience, have you seen an allocation of RZ tickets saved for the 2nd group (Wires this time), or if the Red Hill group has strong demand do they get them all?

Thanks again!

Unfortunately, I can't tell numbers - this would be information I don't have...

But on each presale people has been able to get Red Zone. Sorry if it's tremendously vague - it's the best possible answer...

Late to this ,as usual, but am ready to go. Am in wired group too as have not been a member for few years. I changed my photo to show my ticket stub for my 1st U2 concert in 1983. Also there is membership card issued in 1985. That was my first and this will be my last. At 75 yrs. old, it does get harder . My kids are coming with again. Any info greatly appreciated!

Late to this ,as usual, but am ready to go. Am in wired group too as have not been a member for few years. I changed my photo to show my ticket stub for my 1st U2 concert in 1983. Also there is membership card issued in 1985. That was my first and this will be my last. At 75 yrs. old, it does get harder . My kids are coming with again. Any info greatly appreciated!

wow! many good memories, for sure =)

If you have any question, do not hesitate to ask - we will try to answer as thoroughly as possible. Certain specific information is still unavailable at the moment, so please keep checking the site and the board periodically...

I am in the first group.

Still have to re-sub for 2017. If I do that now, do I get 2 codes? 1 red hill for the previous years and 1 wired for the re-sub 2017?

Or don't I get a second code? (Probably not, but couldn't resist asking :-) to check if I might be lucky ...)

you cant split them between shows, but has it been confirmed that 4 tickets is the allocation?

"As usual, there is an exclusive priority presale for U2.com subscribers from Wednesday, January 11th (9am) through Friday, January 13th (5pm) local times. Tickets will be general admission on the floor and reserved seating in the stands. There will be a 4 ticket limit for subscriber purchases and a 6 ticket limit commencing with public sales. In North America, all floor tickets will be paperless unless otherwise noted."

From: http://www.u2.com/news/title/the-joshua-tree-tour-2017?utm_source=Publicaster&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=tour_all_20170109_JTTourAnnounce&utm_content=Read+the+full+story&AID=1613

How do you know you can't split, just based on previous tours?

I am in 'Redhill' presale group, do you know if that means I get a head start of some kind on new subscribers?

Redhill is Weds from 9.00am  Wired is Thurs from 9.00am, both finish Fri afternoon i think, this is the U.K times anyway, found the info on tickmasters site. Hope that helps !!

I am in the first group.

Still have to re-sub for 2017. If I do that now, do I get 2 codes? 1 red hill for the previous years and 1 wired for the re-sub 2017?

Or don't I get a second code? (Probably not, but couldn't resist asking :-) to check if I might be luck

Just one code

If I'd already re-subbed last year and am Red Hill (subscription expires January 31st) and use my code for JT tour, can I re-up for the remainder of 2017 and get another code should the boys tour S.O.E. this year as well?

That's awesome news for everyone! I kept my subscription up, so I have Red Hill status, but I don't think I renewed my husband last year. Does that mean if I renew his, he'll be Wire group?  I'm pretty sure from what I'm reading that is the case, but gonna ask directly so I don't make an "ass of me". 

If I'd already re-subbed last year and am Red Hill (subscription expires January 31st) and use my code for JT tour, can I re-up for the remainder of 2017 and get another code should the boys tour S.O.E. this year as well?

just one code for the remainder of 2017.

for any possible future tour, you may be entitled to a code - but as of right now, there isn't any official information regarding any tour except this Joshua Tree one...