Sign in to follow this  
Ilan_ISR

pre sale codes-the Joshua Tree tour

Anybody know how the pre-sale works? I'm in the 'Wires' group so wondering if there's a separate allocation for each group or could the tickets pre-sale sell out on Wednesday if there's a huge demand from the 'Red Hill' group? I assume there are separate allocations for each to give everybody a chance!

separate allocations for each, to give everybody a chance...

That's awesome news for everyone! I kept my subscription up, so I have Red Hill status, but I don't think I renewed my husband last year. Does that mean if I renew his, he'll be Wire group?  I'm pretty sure from what I'm reading that is the case, but gonna ask directly so I don't make an "ass of me".

If your husband renews his subscription, he will be allocated to the Wire group...

If I'd already re-subbed last year and am Red Hill (subscription expires January 31st) and use my code for JT tour, can I re-up for the remainder of 2017 and get another code should the boys tour S.O.E. this year as well?

just one code for the remainder of 2017.

for any possible future tour, you may be entitled to a code - but as of right now, there isn't any official information regarding any tour except this Joshua Tree one...

Thanks! As I expected, but one can never know hey

Ticketmaster.ca has now been updated to reflect that Redhills are Wed. 9am pre-sale start and Wires are Thurs. 9am start.