Sign in to follow this  
Ilan_ISR

pre sale codes-the Joshua Tree tour

Anyone know how many tickets are allocated per member? it was always 4 tickets for stadium tours is that the same this time?

CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS!!
Was meant to be in Paris, November 2015 - then was back offshore at work for the re-scheduled gig!
Roll on TJT2017.

I've seen U2 once, in 2010 at Stade de France - anybody got any preference, or Pro's & Con's for the European Venues this year? Looking at Croke Park, Amsterdam or Paris again.

Presale gives four tickets but can they be split over two shows i.e. 2 tickets for 2 shows, or can we just buy 1-4 tickets for one show?

you cant split them between shows, but has it been confirmed that 4 tickets is the allocation?

you cant split them between shows, but has it been confirmed that 4 tickets is the allocation?

"As usual, there is an exclusive priority presale for U2.com subscribers from Wednesday, January 11th (9am) through Friday, January 13th (5pm) local times. Tickets will be general admission on the floor and reserved seating in the stands. There will be a 4 ticket limit for subscriber purchases and a 6 ticket limit commencing with public sales. In North America, all floor tickets will be paperless unless otherwise noted."

From: http://www.u2.com/news/title/the-joshua-tree-tour-2017?utm_source=Publicaster&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=tour_all_20170109_JTTourAnnounce&utm_content=Read+the+full+story&AID=1613

How do you know you can't split, just based on previous tours?

I am in 'Redhill' presale group, do you know if that means I get a head start of some kind on new subscribers?

Thanks for the info. Yes im going by previous tours, so i could be wrong about that now, it may have changed

according to ticketmaster uk. red hill group (long term subscribers) go into presale first (wed @ 0900 GMT) and wires group can go in 24 hours later. both presales end 1700 GMT on 13/1. General sale 16/1

Edited by andrewbrearley14

according to ticketmaster uk. red hill group (long term subscribers) go into presale first (wed @ 0900 GMT) and wires group can go in 24 hours later. both presales end 1700 GMT on 13/1. General sale 16/1

Where did you read that? Do you have a link?

so Wednesday pre sale is only for long term subscribers?

what about all the others?

​and what is the definition of  "long term"??

Edited by Ilan_ISR

so Wednesday pre sale is only for long term subscribers?

what about all the others?

​and what is the definition of  "long term"??

No idea how long term they mean...I have been continous member since 1983 though ;)

Thursday is presale for later member band. Check your account to find your band.

I suspect they will have picked an arbitrary cut-off date (let's say Dec 24th, the day before they made the video announcement re: JT30 tour) and anyone who was a u2.com member at that point in time will be "Red Hill", and anyone who joined u2.com from Dec 25 onwards is in "Wires". Just my theory of course. I might be off with the exact date, but that is tended to be what they have done in the past.

CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS!!

Was meant to be in Paris, November 2015 - then was back offshore at work for the re-scheduled gig!

Roll on TJT2017.

I've seen U2 once, in 2010 at Stade de France - anybody got any preference, or Pro's & Con's for the European Venues this year? Looking at Croke Park, Amsterdam or Paris again.

for me it's got to be Barcelona again (saw the Vertigo Tour there 2005) plus hopefully Brussels or Paris where I also saw them...I wouldn't bother with Twickenham again or Rome seeing as it's impossible to get back to the city center following a late noght gig at those stadiums...

Unfortunately, cannot use the Pre-Sale code as won't get paid in time ...

So will maybe have to buy my tickets off ebay like everyone else that TM screws on Wednesday :)

more details to come... please keep checking the board and the site periodically...