Sign in to follow this  
emilybrens

Ticket prices?

I've never bought u2 tickets before and am just wondering how much presale and/or regular ticket prices will be for the Vancouver show? Any digits to go off from the last tour perhaps?

on past experience (U2360) you can expect some cheap tickets up in the nose-bleed sections (as they are apparently called) for less than $50 USD, plus cheapish tickets for standing on the pitch (if you wanna queue the night before you can be at the front) plus some expensive tickets like Red Zone in the several hundred dollars range

for their last tour, there were multiple different price levels within the "seated" sections, depending on location.

and also obviously GA will have a different price.

i plan to go to the philly show, but i see no mention of prices yet.  if anyone learns of US show prices, please advise as I assume all will be relatively similar, thanks.

for their last tour, there were multiple different price levels within the "seated" sections, depending on location.

i plan to go to the philly show, but i see no mention of prices yet.  if anyone learns of US show prices, please advise as I assume all will be relatively similar, thanks.

Prices and seating details will be published later on the day/evening... keep checking the site / board / ticketing system site periodically for more details...

http://www.ticketmaster.com/u2-the-joshua-tree-tour-2017-philadelphia-pennsylvania-06-18-2017/event/02005195ABFA4B57?artistid=736365&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

US $35.00 - US $280.00
US $35.00 US $280.00
Additional fees are applied at Checkout. Prices subject to change.

As Max said, specifics will come later.
Edited by mich40

Prices and seating details will be published later on the day/evening... keep checking the site / board / ticketing system site periodically for more details...

Thanks!!!   

Decided to go seats due to health issues of people going with- now need to see locations and prices, regardless will be in the stadium!

Ticket prices are a bit expensive for Dublin. Red zone over 300 euros each.

Prices are up on Ticketmaster U.K.

Twickenham slighty less but expensive.

Probably just look at an old U2 Joshua dvd... can beat the origional!!

Hello! Anyone know how much the Red Zone tickets will be for Canada? I can't seem to find the information anywhere. :)

i still don't see pricing on the ticketmaster pages for the US shows.  am i missing something perhaps?  would like to know what options will be available at what price when i go to purchase tomorrow morning.  thanks again.

updates will be made in the coming hours... we can't say when, unfortunately...

nothing yet - most likely closer to the presale time

anything yet for US pricing?  looking to know the breakout of tiers within lower level as i know in prior tours there were quite a few levels depending on section/row.  would be helpful to know prior to the 9am presale so i know what to shoot for.

thanks

nothing yet - most likely closer to the presale time

anything yet for US pricing?  looking to know the breakout of tiers within lower level as i know in prior tours there were quite a few levels depending on section/row.  would be helpful to know prior to the 9am presale so i know what to shoot for.

thanks

nothing yet - most likely to appear as the NA presale time approaches...

purchased.

lower level sect 103 row 13 for philly was $155 pre-tax, in case that's helpful for anyone.

you can select by price level (up to $280), section (lower, clubs, upper, ga, etc).  i saw the $155 option and chose lower and hoped for the best.  

Hard Rock Stadium, Miami lower level $100 each plus Ticketmaster tithe.  Great seats - roll on June 11!

MetLife Stadium prices, imo, are outrageous.  For $35 plus surcharge, you can have zero view of the show, for $155 plus, you can get nosebleeds, for floors you can pay $70 plus, and all others pay over $300 per ticket including surcharge.  This band is my religion, and I'm paying for two tickets because I wasn't able to see JT.  I feel a little icky about it, however, because I think they're taking advantage of their fans, especially in the NYC area venue. 

Any info for the Arlington show as far as ticket price break down for the different sections ? Checked TM but you have to enter your code to get that info. Thanks .

MetLife Stadium prices, imo, are outrageous.  For $35 plus surcharge, you can have zero view of the show, for $155 plus, you can get nosebleeds, for floors you can pay $70 plus, and all others pay over $300 per ticket including surcharge.  This band is my religion, and I'm paying for two tickets because I wasn't able to see JT.  I feel a little icky about it, however, because I think they're taking advantage of their fans, especially in the NYC area venue. 

Agreed. At 5'2", I've never been a big fan of GA - most of what I see is that back of other people's backs. This time around, though, I bought GA tickets - it was the only way that we could go as a family, actually see something and spend less than $1000. We will just hang out at the back of the field, dance, have a great time and still be able to make the car payment.

Same. I'm 5'3", so GA is kind of hit or miss for me. But, it is the only affordable way to see the band. So, I'll queue up and hope for the best. Stood near the back of GA for one of the 360 tours and had a great time.