Sign in to follow this  
emilybrens

Ticket prices?

GA for Washington, DC show was $75.00 base, came to $96.55 a ticket with all fees.

Edited by onelynne

MetLife Stadium prices, imo, are outrageous.  For $35 plus surcharge, you can have zero view of the show, for $155 plus, you can get nosebleeds, for floors you can pay $70 plus, and all others pay over $300 per ticket including surcharge.  This band is my religion, and I'm paying for two tickets because I wasn't able to see JT.  I feel a little icky about it, however, because I think they're taking advantage of their fans, especially in the NYC area venue. 

for the philly show at least, there were $155's available in the lower level as i was able to get a pair during the red hill presale.  

it's possible that the allotment of such tickets for the red hill presale is exhausted.  i don't think that means that lower level $155 tickets are completely sold out, though.  i would assume each presale has its own allotment to keep things fair.  please correct me if i'm wrong and someone knows either way for sure.  

point being, it might be worth checking again when the wires presale opens, or the general onsale.  

Philly show does anyone know where the 35 section is? 70 price range and 100? Whats the cheapest lower level?

Edited by Laxbrian41

Philly show does anyone know where the 35 section is? 70 price range and 100? Whats the cheapest lower level?

$35 is upper deck, far side from stage, I think sec 209-218.  Sides of upper level are $100 and $70.

$35 is upper deck, far side from stage, I think sec 209-218.  Sides of upper level are $100 and $70.

Do you know what the $175 price range for philly is as well?

Do you know what the $175 price range for philly is as well?

I think that is the seats in lower level, a few sections away from stage, 101-106 and 115-120 approx.