Sign in to follow this  
musicfan

U2 THE JOSHUA TREE TOUR 2017

I HAVE A PRESALE CODE ALREADY!! U2.Com has upped its game over the last few tours in terms of presale code issues! THANKS!

Cheers to 2017!

Edited by nitz1

This is going to be amazing, my first date with my husband was my first U2 show, May 16,1987 at the former Brendan Byrne arena in NJ. we never miss a tour, last time saw 4 of the MSG shows. I'm so psyched! I hope we can get red zone tickets, ant info on that and what Red Hill membership is? My membership lapsed briefly a couple times so mine is only constant for the past 8 years but I go back to the late 80s propaganda days And I still have my metal fan club ID card from years back

Wow, I'm so excited by this news!!! And great that they also play in Amsterdam. Hopefully more concerts will come in our country, just like I & E in 2015!!

16591s.jpg

Bit miffed no Glasgow concert, going to try for Red Zone Dublin, love the look of the stage and Red Zone area.

Look forward to the show coming down to Australia in Summer 2017. It makes sense. It's an outdoor show. We have the stadiums and you have an incredible fan base down here. Don't let us down like you have in the past. Please.

Any idea what the limit on tickets will be for the resale?  How can one tell if they code is "Red Hill group"?  The stage design is cool!!!!

16591s.jpg

Bit miffed no Glasgow concert, going to try for Red Zone Dublin, love the look of the stage and Red Zone area.

as in previous tours, there is every chance that either Edinburgh or Glasgow will be added... It's been a rare tour in the last 30 years when they haven't travelled to Wales and Scotland along with England....

so wait a week or two while they argue with TM and Live nation about where they can pitch their tents (will it beEdinburgh Murryfield stadium this time or Glasgow Ibrox?)

Additionally, if you don't want to risk waiting, and potentially missing out on the London pre-sale, last year they allowed Zoo members to swap tickets around on the site...

but who knows, maybe this year Live Nation will send us all our tickets directly to our brain stems...

Any idea what the limit on tickets will be for the resale?  How can one tell if they code is "Red Hill group"?  The stage design is cool!!!!

Go to your account and look below the facebook log in, should give you a code and tell you what group you are in.

So excited!! Been a subscriber off and on for years. Just renewed my paid subscription and my presale code put me in the Wires group, which has presale on Thursday.

Any idea what pricing will be for GA in the US? 

Edited by clappingsoul

So excited!! Been a subscriber off and on for years. Just renewed my paid subscription and my presale code put me in the Wires group.

Price Range: US $35.00 - US $280.00

more detailed info to come... stay tuned...

So excited!! Been a subscriber off and on for years. Just renewed my paid subscription and my presale code put me in the Wires group.

Thanks! That's quite a range!

From the news page article:

Tickets for U2: The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 are on sale Monday, January 16th in Ireland, the UK and Europe and on Tuesday, January 17th in the US and Canada. Ticket prices start at €35.00 / £35.00 / $35.00 with general admission floor tickets at  €70.00 / £70.00  / $70.00.

From the news page article:

Tickets for U2: The Joshua Tree Tour 2017 are on sale Monday, January 16th in Ireland, the UK and Europe and on Tuesday, January 17th in the US and Canada. Ticket prices start at €35.00 / £35.00 / $35.00 with general admission floor tickets at  €70.00 / £70.00  / $70.00.

Thank you!!

Hi - Does anyone know what Pitch 1 and Pitch 2 means at Croke Park - is it when Pitch 1 is full, they close up and you end up in Pitch 2 or something else??

Thank you

Adam

very straightforward foreign exchange calculation used by LiveNation and TicketMaster

]start at €35.00 / £35.00 / $35.00 with general admission floor tickets at  €70.00 / £70.00  / $70.00.

so just take the price in one curency, and swap out the symbol....never mind all that divisio n and complicated multiplication and all that rubbish about forex markets and exchanges...

Edited by ourmaninbananas

Booked the flights from Glasgow and hotel in Dublin let's hope I get the tickets on Wednesday

As for the Scottish gig why not just post the date with the rest of the tour dates,I know the last Glasgow gig at hampden wasn't a sell out hope that isn't the reason.

Guessing Red Zone is $£280 then. 

Possibly but it also could be more than that. Hopefully more info is announced regarding Red Zone tickets and pricing. Living in Seattle I may need to take in both Vancouver and Seattle's shows. Last tour the band was in Vancouver weeks before the tour rehearsing, so I have to assume they will be doing the same this tour.

Guessing Red Zone is $£280 then. 

Possibly but it also could be more than that. Hopefully more info is announced regarding Red Zone tickets and pricing. Living in Seattle I may need to take in both Vancouver and Seattle's shows. Last tour the band was in Vancouver weeks before the tour rehearsing, so I have to assume they will be doing the same this tour.

Red Zone for iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE was $390 in Montreal, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was.

Beyond pissed I let my membership lapse for Legacy/Red Hill.. anyone only buying 2 tickets total on their code that they have RedHill for? Would love to be able to have first crack at some tickets in Boston. I would be willing to pay you $50 for your yearly fee!!