Sign in to follow this  
musicfan

U2 THE JOSHUA TREE TOUR 2017

Any idea what the limit on tickets will be for the resale?  How can one tell if they code is "Red Hill group"?  The stage design is cool!!!!

I believe RedHill is for people who signed up before the concert announcemtn, and Wires for those after.  I tend to renew my paid membership around concert times but don't keep up on the rumours so don't get after it early.  I had to pay $50USD to sign up today.  Was it cheaper before the announcement?

Edited by jvd

Do you think there is any chance they will add more dates to the US leg?  Seems kind of odd that there isn't a date in Phoenix, nor in Denver.

Any idea what the limit on tickets will be for the resale?  How can one tell if they code is "Red Hill group"?  The stage design is cool!!!!

For the Vancouver, Canada show both Wires and Red Hill groups have access to the tickets at the same time according to the ticketmaster site.  I believe RedHill is for people who signed up before the concert announcemtn, and Wires for those after.  I tend to renew my paid membership around concert times but don't keep up on the rumours so don't get after it early.  I had to pay $50USD to sign up today.  Was it cheaper before the announcement?

I paid $40 to renew my legacy a bit early last week, but I'm not sure if that was just a general "renew early for a price break" offer or because they were making the announcement soon.

Do you think there is any chance they will add more dates to the US leg?  Seems kind of odd that there isn't a date in Phoenix, nor in Denver.

Impossible to tell at this time...

Impossible to tell at this time...

Let's wait and see! People the other Tour was not that long ago...

Beyond pissed I let my membership lapse for Legacy/Red Hill.. anyone only buying 2 tickets total on their code that they have RedHill for? Would love to be able to have first crack at some tickets in Boston. I would be willing to pay you $50 for your yearly fee!!

not really allowed to offer that here Wendy, think you will be ok for tickets even with Wires membership, so no need to panic

When they say 'every song' there is a bit of me hoping that includes the b sides from that era. Apart from Race Against Time, obviously.

Hi - Does anyone know what Pitch 1 and Pitch 2 means at Croke Park - is it when Pitch 1 is full, they close up and you end up in Pitch 2 or something else??

Thank you

Adam

In the past, those have been sold separately (with Pitch 1 or its equivalent costing more).  Who knows what they'll do now.

Have to say I am once again miffed that there is a chance people on here won't get decent tickets ! A Pre Sale for us fans should be exactly that and we should get first refusal on all ticket prices not just a certain number of them ! Last time I went to Twickenham I was long term Subscriber and ended up with £40 tickets in the gods and I got them immediately they went on sale ! Please give us true U2 nuts the chance of the best tickets not those furthest away from the stage.

Have to say I am once again miffed that there is a chance people on here won't get decent tickets ! A Pre Sale for us fans should be exactly that and we should get first refusal on all ticket prices not just a certain number of them ! Last time I went to Twickenham I was long term Subscriber and ended up with £40 tickets in the gods and I got them immediately they went on sale ! Please give us true U2 nuts the chance of the best tickets not those furthest away from the stage.

The stage setup looks interesting already!

74987s.gif

Interesting indeed!   So excited U2 is back this summer in the States..  I must say, I loved the I&E layout..  Everyone had a really good view on floor no matter where you stood and no waiting for hours on end in GA lines.. ... I hope they go back to that layout for SOE tour..

Are tickets again paperless?

As before, only for GA (and probably RZ).

I am not a paid subscriber, I just get emails from U2.com. What do you think regarding getting tickets to the different shows? Do I need to pay for a subscription to get in early thursday to get tickets, or do you think I will get tickets trying to buy when it goes to general public sale on monday? And which shows sels out most quickly? I am from Norway so have to travel anyway, can go to both US and Europe. Any venues you recommend?

Hope to get som answers:-)

Look forward to the show coming down to Australia in Summer 2017. It makes sense. It's an outdoor show. We have the stadiums and you have an incredible fan base down here. Don't let us down like you have in the past. Please.

Yes, PLEASE remember the Southern Hemisphere and Asia. PLEASE!

Sing:  "Shiny Happy People Waiting for the Tour.....!"

​shiny happy people waiting for the tour....!

:rolleyes:     :rolleyes:    :rolleyes:    :rolleyes:    :blink:    :rolleyes:     :o

:rolleyes:    :rolleyes:    :rolleyes:    :P      :rolleyes:     :D     :rolleyes:  

:rolleyes:    :wub:     :rolleyes:     :rolleyes:     ^_^

It does become an issue to get RedZone without a legacy account.. Thats my main concern.

Beyond pissed I let my membership lapse for Legacy/Red Hill.. anyone only buying 2 tickets total on their code that they have RedHill for? Would love to be able to have first crack at some tickets in Boston. I would be willing to pay you $50 for your yearly fee!!

not really allowed to offer that here Wendy, think you will be ok for tickets even with Wires membership, so no need to panic

A lot of people have said they have bought RedZone on public sale days. 

Given that there are such a limited number of dates, I'm guessing when Gillette (not Boston, I only wish it was Boston) sells out, they add a 2nd show..but that's probably it this time because there is not much time between dates.

What I hate is that you buy your tickets for a show, and then oh look a second show is added, but you can't use your presale for that show unless you haven't used your allotment for the first one..so you have to play a guessing game: do I hold out for the 2nd show and then use the presale code OR do I just blow out my allotment for the first one and kick myself that I could have gotten 2 RZ for the 2nd show and 2 reserved for the first. Ugh...with my luck I'll be in section 399 for either.