Sign in to follow this  
Darrenk

Ticket Limits

I know our U2.com presale allows for 4 tickets and general onsale says 8 tickets.  Does anybody know if the 4 from the pre-sale count in the 8 you can get at the general onsale?

Thanks....

Be aware that there are restrictions on the number of tickets bought with the same credit card, being these bought in the presale and the general sale - in some instances, it could even be restrictions with the same ticketing agency account and it could very well mean in canceled tickets...

Yes....that is my concern.  I will probably just use two different cards so as to not run in to a problem.  Thanks for your post.

Can I use the code to purchase say 2 at one venu and then 2 at another venu? I plan on attending shows in Europe and in the States and or Canada? Will this same code be okay, I would hate to buy 2 and then have the system tell me it's been redeemed already when trying to purchase the other 2 ?

We do not have those details yet.  Keep checking back as more details are added.

It seems that those who were a member yesterday can do Wednesday's Redhill group presales. And, those who bought a membership today and beyond could join in on the presales on Thursday as the Wires group.

Patiently waiting more ticket info including VIP info and ticket limits!    Going to take my daughter to her first U2 show ever.  She will be 7

It seems that those who were a member yesterday can do Wednesday's Redhill group presales. And, those who bought a membership today and beyond could join in on the presales on Thursday as the Wires group.

I don't think that's true. I know someone who got a membership over the weekend and is in the Wires group.

Do you know anyone who got a membership yesterday and is in the Red Hill group?

This is from ticketmaster site for Vancouver show:

Ticket Limits

There is an overall 6 ticket limit for this event for all presales and the first day of public on sale.
Please adhere to published ticket limits. Persons who exceed the ticket limit may have any or all of their orders and tickets cancelled without notice by Ticketmaster in its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information.

Although for the Toronto show its says:
There is a 4 ticket limit during the presale, a 6 ticket limit for the first day of the public onsale, and no limit after.
Edited by cbraun

On Innocence and Experience you could not split tickets across shows. The code could be used for one show only, even if you only bought 1 ticket and still had 1 remaining (the limit was 2 then, but appears to be back up 4 like it was on 360).

I think you couldn't split it for 360 either?

On Innocence and Experience you could not split tickets across shows. The code could be used for one show only, even if you only bought 1 ticket and still had 1 remaining (the limit was 2 then, but appears to be back up 4 like it was on 360).

I think you couldn't split it for 360 either?

It was possible...

For what will be possible now, stay tuned - once there is more info about it be sure it will be published here...

From past experience, whenever U2 did a big stadium show (360 tour) we were allocated 4 tickets with our membership and could split them once. So 2 and 2. I was able to use my code to purchase 2 tickets at Soldier Field and then 2 tickets at the Rose Bowl. It did not let me purchase 1 ticket at four different shows. ( I tried!) Then for the smaller, more intimate arena shows (IE tour) they allowed us to purchase 2 tickets with our code but you couldn't split them. From looking at the different venues this tour appears to be a big arena show so hopefully they will stick to their formula and allocate 4 tickets for each presale code. 

Hopefully the presale will be organised so that those of us who have been around a long time on here (and Propaganda) get tickets.  Please, please avoid another Vertigo fiasco.

This is from ticketmaster site for Vancouver show:

Ticket Limits

There is an overall 6 ticket limit for this event for all presales and the first day of public on sale.
Please adhere to published ticket limits. Persons who exceed the ticket limit may have any or all of their orders and tickets cancelled without notice by Ticketmaster in its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information.

Although for the Toronto show its says:
There is a 4 ticket limit during the presale, a 6 ticket limit for the first day of the public onsale, and no limit after.

So does this mean that I can only use one card per city? Say I want 2 for Rose Bowl and 2 for Dallas, could I use the same card? Anybody know a way around this??

For previous tours it used to be that you could split the presale code only for shows in the US, as there the sales for all venues go through the same company.

In Europe you couldn't split between venues in other countries because there wasn't 1 company doing all the ticketing, but a company per country ...

Hopefully the presale will be organised so that those of us who have been around a long time on here (and Propaganda) get tickets.  Please, please avoid another Vertigo fiasco.

I remember that one.Larry wrote a letter of apology to us all..

The resellers are busy again. Already saw one today offering floor tickets to Amsterdam at 175 euros ...

The resellers are busy again. Already saw one today offering floor tickets to Amsterdam at 175 euros ...

If you see any links to auction sites and such, please send us a PM... do not post them here in the board...

thanks...

If you see any links to auction sites and such, please send us a PM... do not post them here in the board...

thanks...

Will be pm'd to you right now